It’s that time of the Fortnite Season again where Epic Games brings us a new live event for players to enjoy. This time, it’s Travis Scott who’s bringing an Astronomical event to the game in a collaborative effort with Epic Games that’s been built from the ground-up in Fortnite itself. While there are challenges and things to see and check out in-game, some players have already spotted that there’s a Travis Scott skin in Fortnite. Here’s everything you need to know on how to get it.
Getting the Travis Scott Skin in Fortnite
You can get Travis Scott’s Fortnite skin by buying it from the Item Shop for 1,500 V-Bucks.
Alternatively, you can also buy it as part of the ‘Astronomical Bundle’ which includes a back bling, a pickaxe, and an Astro Jack skin, too. The ‘Astronomical Bundle’ costs 2,500 V-Bucks, and includes the following items:
- Travis Scott Skin
- Cactus Jack Back Bling
- Astro Jack Skin
- Astroworld Back Bling
How to Watch the Travis Scott Astronomical Event in Fortnite
While there may be a few decorative changes in Fortnite right now for the Astronomical event, it’s not actually going on at this moment in time.
To actually watch the Astronomical event, you’ll want to log on at the following times:
- Thursday, April 23, 2020 at 7:00 PM ET/ 4:00 PM PT/ 12:00 AM GMT (Friday April 24)
- Friday, April 24, 2020 at 10:00 AM ET/ 7:00 AM PT / 3:00 PM GMT
- Saturday, April 25, 2020 at 12:00 AM ET / 9:00 PM PT (Friday, 24) / 5:00 AM GMT
- Saturday, April 25, 2020 at 11:00 AM ET/ 8:00 AM PT / 4:00 PM GMT
- Saturday, April 25, 2020 at 6:00 PM ET / 3:00 PM PT / 11:00 PM GMT
That’s all you need to know to get the Travis Scott skin in Fortnite. For more tips, tricks, and guides, be sure to check out our ever-expanding guide wiki, search for Twinfinite, or check out more of our guides below.
- Fortnite Adds DC’s Beast Boy This Week Alongside Duos Tournament
- Batman Zero Joins Fortnite; Collaborative Comic Series Also Launched
- Court Documents Reveal Fortnite Made Over $9 Billion in Revenue For Epic Over a Two-Year Period
- Fortnite 16.30 Update Adds Neymar Jr Quests, New Bow & LTMs
- Warzone Could Learn a Thing or Two About In-Game Events from Fortnite