The Fortnite ‘No Right to Bear Arms’ quest follows in the same footsteps as the ‘For the Bears‘ secret challenge that got dropped a few weeks back. With both the bears and the gnomes on Fortnite’s map having made moves for island domination, ‘No Right to Bear Arms’ sees you having to intervene as they’re both lined up ready to fight. Here’s what you need to know to complete the secret challenge and net yourself 15,000 XP as a reward.
‘No Right to Bear Arms’ Challenge Guide
First things first, you’ll need to make your way to the exact location marked on the map below.
When you land here, you should spot a bunch of gnomes lined up facing a bunch of bears doing the same thing.
What you’ve got to do here is disarm both the gnomes and the bears. To do this, first walk over to the cannon in the middle of the gnomes and interact with it. Press E on PC, Square on PS4, or X on Xbox One to disarm it.
Now turn around and walk over to the bear in the center of the group holding a weapon. Interact with this when prompted, and you’ll disarm their weapon.
Doing this will complete Fortnite’s ‘No Right to Bear Arms’ secret challenge, and net you 15,000 XP in the process.
That’s all you need to know to complete Fortnite’s ‘No Right to Bear Arms’ secret quest. For more tips, tricks, and guides, head on over to our guide wiki, search for Twinfinite, or check out more of our coverage below.
- Fortnite Highest & Lowest Point Locations: Where to Dance at Highest & Lowest Spots
- Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 4 Week 10 Challenge Guide: How to Complete All Fortnite Week 10 Challenges
- Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 4 Guide Wiki
- Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 4 Week 9 XP Coin Locations Guide
- Fortnite Heart Lake Location: Where to Catch Fish in Heart Lake