With the standard 10 weeks of challenges now done and dusted in Fortnite Chapter 2’s Season 2, we’re officially into Overtime. With Epic Games announcing Season 3 won’t be coming until the beginning of June, players have a whole month more in the current season. Fortunately, Fortnite Overtime challenges have come to save the day once again.
All Fortnite Season 2 Overtime Challenges
There are currently two sets of Overtime challenges in the current season. Part 1 will be released today (April 30) and Part 2 we assume will be released next Thursday, May 7.
Each challenge has three different stages to complete. We’ve listed how many times you have to do each thing for its corresponding stages in parenthesis below.
Overtime Challenges Part 1
- Eliminate player or Henchmen at Pleasant Park (5/10/100)
- Open Chests locked by an ID Scanner at The Grotto (3/5/10)
- Throw Henchmen overboard at The Yacht (3/5/10)
- Destroy Gnomes at Camp Cod or Fort Crumpet (3/7/15)
- Damage players at The Agency (500/1500/10000)
- Collect metal at Hydro 16 or Compact Cars (250/750/1500)
- Search ammo boxes at Lazy Lake (5/15/30)
- Search chests at Retail Row (5/15/30)
- Catch fish at Slurpy Swamp (5/25/100)
- Place top 10 after landing at Dirty Docks (3/6/10)
Overtime Challenges Part 2
- Eliminate players or Henchmen at The Rig (3/5/10)
- Search ammo boxes at Sweaty Sands (7/10/18)
- Eliminate players or Henchmen at The Shark (3/5/10)
- Search chests at Craggy Cliffs (7/10/18)
- Place top 10 after landing at Frenzy Farm (1/3/7)
- Collect wood at Weeping Woods (500/1500/3000)
- Destroy Teddy Bears at Holly Hedges (1/3/7)
- Apply Shields or Healing at Shanty Town or The Orchard (100/250/500)
- Damage players at Salty Springs (300/900/2500)
- Catch weapons at Misty Meadows (1/3/7)
What Do You Get for Completing Fortnite Overtime Challenges?
Unfortunately, the rewards are pretty boring. For completing each one, you’ll earn 55,000 XP. While this may be a welcome reward for those still trying to reach Tier 100, those who have already unlocked Midas will find the XP a little pointless.
There you have the Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 2 Overtime Challenges. For more tips, tricks, and guides, be sure to check out our ever-expanding guide wiki.
- Fortnite’s Radio Stations Are Being Interrupted by a Mysterious Message
- Horizon Zero Dawn’s Aloy Is Coming to Fortnite With Her Own LTM (Updated)
- Fortnite 16.20 Update Adds New Bows, Vehicle Mods & Princess Fishstick Skin
- Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5’s Event Was a Reminder of Just How Far the Game’s Come
- Square Enix Celebrates Tomb Raider Anniversary with Survivor Trilogy Bundle, Fortnite Crossover, & Cookbook