A big part of building up your island and its reputation in Animal Crossing New Horizons comes from collecting fish, bugs, and art for the Museum. Here is every fish and bug that is leaving the game in April. You’ll want to catch these before the month is over.
Our good pal Blathers the owl is always looking for new stuff to add to the museum. Every new fish, bug, or piece of art you donate to Blathers will be showcased in your museum for your villagers and friends to see.
Animal Crossing New Horizons is a game meant to be played over a long stretch of time, which means certain fish and bugs are only available for short periods of time throughout the calendar year, and April is no different.
The Blue Marlin is one of the tougher fish to catch in Animal Crossing. It requires finding a large shadow in the sea. Luckily, you can find the Blue Marlin all day and night, which makes things a little easier.
Just craft a ton of fish bait and spend some time fishing on your dock or beaches to catch it. The Blue Marlin won’t return until July.
- Disney’s Hercules Song Zero to Hero Recreated via Animal Crossing New Horizons
- Animal Crossing New Horizons User Adorably Re-Creates Rainbow Road
- Animal Crossing New Horizons Update Is Bringing Back Festivale
- UK Sales: Animal Crossing New Horizons Beats Ghost of Tsushima; TLOU2 Drops out of Top 10
- Furifu, Japanese Kimono Company, Releases 10 Yukata Designs For Animal Crossing New Horizons