For those diehard Animal Crossing fans playing both Pocket Camp and New Horizons simultaneously, you have an opportunity to net yourself some cool rewards. By linking up both games with the same Nintendo Account, Tom Nook’s shop will suddenly start stocking some new items. Here’s how to get Pocket Camp Rewards in Animal Crossing New Horizons if you’re unsure how the process works.
How to Get Pocket Camp Rewards in Animal Crossing New Horizons
As alluded to above, the promotion works by linking up both your Pocket Camp and New Horizons game with the same Nintendo account.
For those who aren’t actually Pocket Camp players but still want to quickly cash-in on the freebie rewards, just know that since you have to access “My Nintendo” from within the game, you’ll have to at least play Pocket Camp until you have beaten the tutorial.
The “My Nintendo” tab is accessed from the lower-right corner of Pocket Camp’s menu screen. From this tab, you can either create an account or input the details of the account you use to play New Horizons. Once the accounts are linked the game will confirm this to you.
From here, it’s a case of clicking on the very obviously telegraphed reward “Animal Crossing: New Horizons Special Order Ticket + 50 Leaf Tickets.” The game will then issue you a 16-digit code that you’ll need to keep handy.
Now it’s a case of booting up your Nintendo Switch, accessing the eShop, and then accessing the “Enter Code” section of the menu. Input your 16-digit code, then start a game of Animal Crossing New Horizons. Visit town hall, access the ATM and you’ll see a new tab called “promotion,” where you’ll find new rewards to redeem. Done!
Time needed: 1 hour.
Let’s break it down with a step-by-step:
- Download and play Animal Crossing Pocket Camp through until you have beaten the tutorial and can access the “My Nintendo” tab from the game menu.
- Either create or enter your Nintendo account details. It must be the same account you use to play New Horizons. Wait for confirmation.
- Now click on the promotion called “Animal Crossing: New Horizons Special Order Ticket + 50 Leaf Tickets” and write down the 16-digit code you are given.
- Boot up your Nintendo Switch and enter the code from the appropriate section of the eShop.
- Start a game of New Horizons and visit Tom Nook’s shop. Cycle to the new “Promotion” area to view your rewards.
That is everything you should need to know about how to get Pocket Camp rewards in Animal Crossing New Horizons. For more useful tips and guides on the game, Twinfinite’s extensive guide wiki has you covered.
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons Gets Hello Kitty and Sanrio Items in March
- Super Mario Themed Items Are Coming to Animal Crossing: New Horizons
- Which Animal Crossing Horse Villager Are You? This Quiz Will Say!
- ColourPop to Launch Animal Crossing Themed Makeup Collection Next Week
- Best Christmas Sweaters in Animal Crossing: New Horizons to Flaunt During the Holidays