Animal Crossing New Horizons is finally available on the Nintendo Switch, and it’s just received its latest update introducing Nature Day as well. With Nature Day focusing on flowers, shrubs, and general nature-y stuff, you might be wondering how to get different types of flowers on your island. Here’s how to get Pansies in Animal Crossing New Horizons.
Getting Pansies in Animal Crossing New Horizons
Where to Buy
Pansies are one of the possible native flower types you can get in Animal Crossing New Horizons. To check which native flower type you have, simply climb up to your cliffs with a ladder to check the types of flower growing there. You’ll have a chance of buying Pansies seeds at Nook’s Cranny as their catalogue does rotate occasionally, but if it isn’t your native flower, your chances might be pretty low.
How to Find
You can also find them on mystery islands, which you can visit with Nook Miles Tickets. Alternatively, you can wait for Leif to show up at your island, and he’ll have various seeds and starters for sale. Leif is more likely to sell you flower seeds that aren’t native to your island, so this will be your best chance to buy some Pansies if you need them.
He can sell them in singles or in bulk, priced at 1,200 Bells for five seeds.
Just like all other flower types in the game, Pansies are mainly used to make your island prettier, and they can help to increase your island rating as well. You can also try to breed hybrids to attract rarer bugs and butterflies.
How to Breed Hybrid Pansies
We’ve listed the possible hybrid color combinations for Pansies down below:
- Blue: Seed White + Seed White
- Orange: Seed Yellow + Seed Red
- Red: Seed Red + Hybrid Blue
- Purple: Hybrid Red + Hybrid Red
In addition to that, we’ve also included a graphic down below to indicate the best way to plant your Pansies if you’re looking to get the hybrids efficiently. Credit to BackwardsN and peach-n-key.
That’s all you need to know about how to get Pansies in Animal Crossing New Horizons. Be sure to check our guide wiki for more tips and information on the game.
- Animal Crossing New Horizons Mosquito: How to Catch, Location, Sell Price
- Animal Crossing New Horizons Drone Beetle: How to Catch, Location, Sell Price
- Animal Crossing New Horizons Firefly: How to Catch, Location, Sell Price
- Animal Crossing New Horizons Great White Shark: How to Catch, Location, Sell Price
- Animal Crossing New Horizons Whale Shark: How to Catch, Location, Sell Price