After a few quiet weeks, with just the Copa Libertadores week between now and Shapeshifters, the big promos are back with the yearly FUT Birthday celebration. As always, a squad of players will be added to packs for players to try and get. So that you plan who you might be able to add to your squad, here are our FIFA 20 FUT Birthday players predictions.
FUT Birthday usually brings back players that have been popular over the years. Some of them tend to be position changes too, but with there being a couple of position change promos already over the last few months, EA Sports might opt for something a bit different.
Following the assumption that FUT Birthday will bring back some fan favorite players with massive boosts, below are our FIFA 20 FUT Birthday players predictions.
FIFA 20 FUT Birthday Players Predictions
- Eric Bailly – CB – Manchester United
- Ralf Fahrmann – GK – Norwich City
- Thomas Meunier – CDM – PSG
- Hirving Lozano – ST – PSV
- Gareth Bale – LB or ST – Real Madrid
- Tiemoue Bakayoko – CDM – Monaco
- Chris Smalling – CB – Roma
- Jonas Hector – CDM – Koln
- Romain Alessandrini – RM – LA Galaxy
- Yussuf Poulsen – ST – RB Leipzig
- De Marcos – RB – Athletic Bilbao
- Angelo Ogbonna – CB – West Ham
- Michael Antonio – ST – West Ham
- Lucas Hernandez – LB – Bayern Munich
- Jordi Alba – LW – Barcelona
Of course, EA could change how they approach FUT Birthday this year, so don’t make any rash team choices based on our predictions. We’ll have more on what’s released, how to complete any SBCs, and how to unlock Objectives cards once they’re available in game.
If there are any players you hope to see make a FUT Birthday appearance, let us know who they are in the comments down below.
- FIFA 20: How to Complete April 1st SBC (Joke Bronze Player Pack)
- FIFA 20: How to Complete FUT Birthday Paqueta Objectives
- FIFA 20: How to Complete Moments Ramsey SBC
- FIFA 20: How to Complete FUT Birthday Bellarabi Objectives
- FIFA 20: How to Complete All Season 5 Week 3 Objectives