Doom Eternal has a load of collectibles and secrets to find in every one of its missions. There are toys, Codex pages, vinyl records, and cheat codes. So that you can play missions with any you find, here’s everything you need to know about how to use cheat codes in Doom Eternal.
Cheat Codes are on floppy disk secrets that you’ll find by the big yellow question marks during levels. They’ll be things like unlimited lives, infinite ammo, or even every cheat together at once. They can make missions a lot more fun on a second playthrough, removing a lot of the frustration that comes with Doom Eternal’s combat.
How to Use Cheat Codes in Doom Eternal
From the main menu, select Campaign at the top of the page, then choose the file you want to play in. Then, rather than pressing continue, you need to choose a particular mission.
Before you actually pick one, you need to press square if you’re on PS4 (X on Xbox One) to bring up the list of Cheat Codes. You’ll see all the ones you have unlocked and any you haven’t will be greyed out and won’t show any information about what they are.
Pick the cheat code you want to use and you’ll then go back to the missions select screen. Choose where you want to begin playing from and the cheat will then be active.
Time needed: 1 hour.
In short, to use cheat codes in Doom Eternal
- Find the yellow question marks during levels
- Head to the main menu and select your game file
- Select Mission Select and then press square/X to choose one of the extras
- Choose a mission to start playing with it active
- Xbox Game Pass Adds Control, Doom Eternal, and More in December
- Doom Eternal Adds New Master Level: Super Gore Nest; Will Come to Xbox Game Pass PC Soon
- Doom Eternal Is Coming to Switch Next Week, New Trailer Reveals
- Doom Eternal The Ancient Gods Part One’s Epic Launch Trailer Hypes the Mayhem
- Cyberpunk 2077, Ghost of Tsushima, Atelier Ryza, Doom Eternal & Plenty More Figures Revealed by Good Smile