Doom Eternal has a load of collectibles and secrets to find in every one of its missions. There are toys, Codex pages, vinyl records, and cheat codes. So that you can play missions with any you find, here’s everything you need to know about how to use cheat codes in Doom Eternal.
Cheat Codes are on floppy disk secrets that you’ll find by the big yellow question marks during levels. They’ll be things like unlimited lives, infinite ammo, or even every cheat together at once. They can make missions a lot more fun on a second playthrough, removing a lot of the frustration that comes with Doom Eternal’s combat.
How to Use Cheat Codes in Doom Eternal
From the main menu, select Campaign at the top of the page, then choose the file you want to play in. Then, rather than pressing continue, you need to choose a particular mission.
Before you actually pick one, you need to press square if you’re on PS4 (X on Xbox One) to bring up the list of Cheat Codes. You’ll see all the ones you have unlocked and any you haven’t will be greyed out and won’t show any information about what they are.
Pick the cheat code you want to use and you’ll then go back to the missions select screen. Choose where you want to begin playing from and the cheat will then be active.
Time needed: 1 hour.
In short, to use cheat codes in Doom Eternal
- Find the yellow question marks during levels
- Head to the main menu and select your game file
- Select Mission Select and then press square/X to choose one of the extras
- Choose a mission to start playing with it active
- New Doom Eternal The Ancient Gods Gameplay Trailer Revealed
- DOOM Eternal Adds Render Modes to Make Your Screenshots Look Even More Awesome
- DOOM Eternal The Ancient Gods Expansion Revealed in New Teaser
- Doom Eternal, Elder Scrolls Online Coming to PS5 & Xbox Series X
- Why Doom Eternal’s Easy Mode Is Actually Its Most Satisfying