From the creators of Hellblade comes an all-new battle arena title, Bleeding Edge. Together, you and your teammates will battle an opposing team, complete objectives to declare yourself the victors. Teamwork makes accomplishing this a lot easier, especially with friends. Here is everything you need to know about how to play with and invite friends in Bleeding Edge.
How to Play With and Invite Friends in Bleeding Edge
Ninja Theory has made it pretty convenient to play with your friends in Bleeding Edge, as it’ll simply require the push of a button.
In the main menu, cycle over to the Social tab and it’ll bring up a new menu. Here, you can see everyone on your friend’s list. Anyone who has the game can be invited by pressing A while you’re hovering over them.
Note that you can also bring up the Social section of the menu by pressing Y.
Once you’ve queued up your full party, select Fight and you’ll be placed in a match in no time.
Fighting with a full party is highly recommended in Bleeding Edge, as it’ll give you a huge advantage in-game. In order to capture objectives and keep everyone alive, communication and teamwork are vital.
You’ll also be able to divvy out roles much easier as a group since you know each person’s strengths and weaknesses.
Work together and you’ll be winning in no time.
Time needed: 5 minutes.
Here’s how to invite and play with friends in Bleeding Edge:
- Cycle over to or press Y to bring up the Social Menu.
- Choose whichever friends you’d like to invite to the game by pressing A when over them.
- Queue up by selecting Fight when you’re ready.
That is everything you need to know about how to play with and invite friends in Bleeding Edge. For more tips and tricks, be sure to search Twinfinite.
- 10 Most Disappointing Games of 2020 So Far
- Sea of Thieves Getting Free “Mutinous Fist Ship” Set Inspired by Bleeding Edge
- 2 Things Bleeding Edge Gets Right & 2 Things It Gets Wrong
- Bleeding Edge Review – A Little Too Lean
- Bleeding Edge: How to Play Miko