There’s always something to do in Animal Crossing New Horizons, whether that be fishing, chopping down trees, or getting Tom Nook off your back for just one god damn second! As you progress, you’ll unlock new things to see and do. So that you can make Tom Nook’s dwelling a bit more grand, here’s everything you need to know about how to unlock the Town Hall in Animal Crossing New Horizons.
When you first start the game, the Resident Services tent will be where you go to buy and sell things, pay back your loan, and learn how to craft things like your first axe.
No long after though, you’ll be given the chance to open a dedicated shop away from the tent.
How to Unlock Town Hall in Animal Crossing New Horizons
As you continue to progress, completing the tasks that Tom Nook and Blathers lay out for you, you’ll be able to change your Resident Services tent into a Town Hall.
If you have moved three villagers into your island, opened the separate shop, built your first bridge, and opened Blathers’ museum, the Town Hall will be built by the next day.
What that does is give you the chance to change your island’s flag and tune, meet Isabelle for the first time, and evaluate your island by talking to Tom Nook at his desk.
In short, to unlock the Town Hall in Animal Crossing New Horizons, you need to make sure you’ve done the following things:
- Built a bridge
- Opened Blathers’ museum
- Brought three new villagers to your island
- Opened the Nook’s Cranny shop
That’s everything you need to know about how to unlock the Town Hall in Animal Crossing New Horizons. For more tips and tricks on the game, be sure to check out our wiki guide or search for Twinfinite.
- Animal Crossing New Horizons: How to Get Wedding Items
- Animal Crossing New Horizons Turban Shell: How to Catch, Location, Sell Price
- Animal Crossing New Horizons Chambered Nautilus: How to Catch, Location, Sell Price
- Animal Crossing New Horizons Sturgeon: How to Catch, Location, Sell Price
- Animal Crossing New Horizons: How to Get Biden Signs