The Royal Crown has always been one of the most coveted pieces of headgear in any Animal Crossing game. It’s flashy and costs an extortionate amount of Bells. It’s always been THE status symbol of wealth in the series, and it’s no different in New Horizons. As such, some players are wondering how to get the Royal Crown in Animal Crossing: New Horizons.
Getting the Royal Crown in Animal Crossing: New Horizons
The Royal Crown, as shown in one of the previous games below, is just as fancy and flash as you’d imagine. You can get the Royal Crown by waiting for it to appear in Able Sisters.
Just like every other piece of clothing and headgear, the Royal Crown will eventually be rotated into the stock for sale in Able Sisters. The problem you then have is actually paying for the thing. In previous games, the Royal Crown has cost between 1,000,000 and 1.2 million Bells.
If you don’t have that kinda money just lying around on the day the Royal Crown comes into the store, then you’ll likely miss your chance until it next comes around.
That being said, it is possible to see if some wealthy islanders online happen to have a Royal Crown up for sale. Keep in mind that players are already hacking and exploiting the game, so that Royal Crown you get off the stranger online may not have been bought legitimately on their island.
For now, that appears to be the only way you can get the Royal Crown in Animal Crossing: New Horizons. Head over to our wiki for more tips, or you can search for Twinfinite or check out more of our coverage below.
- Disney’s Hercules Song Zero to Hero Recreated via Animal Crossing New Horizons
- Animal Crossing New Horizons User Adorably Re-Creates Rainbow Road
- Animal Crossing New Horizons Update Is Bringing Back Festivale
- UK Sales: Animal Crossing New Horizons Beats Ghost of Tsushima; TLOU2 Drops out of Top 10
- Furifu, Japanese Kimono Company, Releases 10 Yukata Designs For Animal Crossing New Horizons