Animal Crossing New Horizons brings a bunch of new features that players will use to have an easier time on the island. Rescue Services are one such feature! Here’s what you need to know about how to call Rescue Service in Animal Crossing New Horizons.
You’ll want to use this option when you’re stuck and can’t find a way back home.
How to Call Rescue Service
Once Tom Nook has given you your Nook Phone, you’re going to need to press ZL on your joy con to open it up. This will give you a number of ‘Apps’ that you can use.
When it opens up, you simply need to highlight Rescue Service and call them. Keep in mind that using the Rescue Service does cost you Nook Miles, so make sure you’re happy to spend them before you go using the service willy nilly.
Once you do, you’ll get a small cutscene that will feature the one and only Mr. Resetti’s voice coming through talking about how he’s going to pick you up.
After the cutscene, your character will appear to have been dropped off in front of your house. Sometimes, you may be dropped off in front of Resident Services if for whatever reason the game cannot drop you outside your house.
And that’s it! That’s all you need to know about how to call Rescue Service in Animal Crossing New Horizons.
If you need any other help, leave a comment down below. If you’d rather find some more guides yourself, check out our Animal Crossing New Horizons wiki.
- Disney’s Hercules Song Zero to Hero Recreated via Animal Crossing New Horizons
- Animal Crossing New Horizons User Adorably Re-Creates Rainbow Road
- Animal Crossing New Horizons Update Is Bringing Back Festivale
- UK Sales: Animal Crossing New Horizons Beats Ghost of Tsushima; TLOU2 Drops out of Top 10
- Furifu, Japanese Kimono Company, Releases 10 Yukata Designs For Animal Crossing New Horizons