Animal Crossing New Horizons has changed up the series and one of the biggest ways (besides it being set on an island paradise) is through technology. Here’s everything you need to know about how to use the Nook Phone in Animal Crossing New Horizons.
The Nook Phone will be given to you by Tom Nook once you’ve arrived and settled into your island.
With it, you’ll be able to use a variety of services and options to help you out. Here they all are, including ones you unlock when playing.
Keep in mind that there are possibly going to be more added to the Nook Phone in the future through updates:
- Call Islander – This one lets you play multiplayer with your friends.
- Camera – Allows you to take pictures.
- Custom Designs – Where you’ll create and store your creations.
- Critterpedia – Notes all the different critters you’ve caught
- DIY Recipes – Gives you a list of the crafting recipes you know.
- Island Designer
- Map – Gives you an overview of the map.
- Nook Miles – Lets you check out which challenges you can complete for Nook Miles.
- Nook Shopping
- Rescue Service – Call upon help to reset you when you’ve become stuck.
So, as you can see, it’s a pretty important part of the game. You’re definitely going to want to know how to whip it out.
How to Use Nook Phone in Animal Crossing New Horizons
To actually bring up the Nook Phone, you’re going to want to first press ZL on your joy-con to bring up the menu.
From there, just highlight which option you want to use and select it with A.
Easy! That’s all you need to know about the Nook Phone in Animal Crossing New Horizons!
Any more questions? Leave them down below in the comments! Or if you’re feeling independent, check out our Animal Crossing New Horizons wiki!
- Animal Crossing New Horizons: How to Get All Mario Items
- Animal Crossing New Horizons: How to Get the Festivale Float
- Animal Crossing New Horizons: How to Get Valentine’s Day Items
- Animal Crossing New Horizons: How to Get the Mr Resetti Model
- Animal Crossing New Horizons: How to Get All Festivale Reactions