Animal Crossing New Horizons is finally here and with it comes all new ways to decorate your digital home. Here’s everything you need to know about how to get a campfire in Animal Crossing New Horizons.
The campfire’s a decor item that you’re sure to want if you’re going for a nice camping aesthetic on your island.
It doesn’t cook food for you, but it provides light and warmth on those summer nights.
How to Craft the Campfire
In order to get yourself the campfire you can craft it up! To do this, head over to the workbench. You either have one for yourself or you need to use Tom Nook’s DIY one.
Either which way, you’ll need three branches.
You can get these by whacking trees with the axe (have it equipped, walk up to a tree, and press A) or just walking over them and grabbing them from the ground using Y.
How to Use the Campfire
Once you have the campfire, you can place it either in your home or outside to decorate your little home away from home.
If it’s placed down, you can actually interact with it by going up to it and pressing A. Your character will light and un-light it.
And that’s it! That’s all you need to know about how to get the campfire in Animal Crossing New Horizons.
If you need any more help with the game, leave us a comment down below or check out our Animal Crossing New Horizons wiki.
- Animal Crossing New Horizons: How to Get Wedding Items
- Animal Crossing New Horizons Turban Shell: How to Catch, Location, Sell Price
- Animal Crossing New Horizons Chambered Nautilus: How to Catch, Location, Sell Price
- Animal Crossing New Horizons Sturgeon: How to Catch, Location, Sell Price
- Animal Crossing New Horizons: How to Get Biden Signs