Deadpool is in Fortnite, but you’ve got to put some work in to completing special Deadpool Challenges if you want to unlock him. These are typically Deadpool and anti-hero affairs, however, so they’re pretty darn fun. The latest challenge we’re tasked with is to find Deadpool’s Chimichangas around HQ.
There are three Chimichangas you’ll need to find, and we’ve broken down their locations in the HQ for you below. Keep in mind you’ll need to find Deadpool’s Milk Carton before this part of the Deadpool week 2 challenges will be available.
Where to Find Deadpool’s Chimichangas Around HQ in Fortnite
The first of Deadpool’s Chimichangas can be found right by the ‘Boom’ canister underneath the challenge table. Simply ensure you’ve got it selected and interact with it to add it to your collection. That’s one down.
Fortnite Deadpool Chimichanga #2
For the second Chimichanga, you need to go to the Upgrade Vault. This is in the top right-hand corner of the Battle Pass screen.
You’ll find the Chimichanga on the shelf behind her.
Finally, you’ll need to go to the ‘Agents’ option from the Battle Pass screen in Fortnite. Select Brutus from the menu screen that immediately appears, and then look on the desk to the right of Brutus.
You’ll find the third Chimichanga sitting next to a cup of coffee, just waiting to be picked up.
Now you have all the Fortnite Deadpool Chimichanga locations you’ll need to complete this challenge. You’re now one step closer to adding Deadpool to your Locker in Fortnite. For more tips, tricks, and guides, be sure to check out our Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 2 guide wiki.
- Fortnite’s Radio Stations Are Being Interrupted by a Mysterious Message
- Horizon Zero Dawn’s Aloy Is Coming to Fortnite With Her Own LTM (Updated)
- Fortnite 16.20 Update Adds New Bows, Vehicle Mods & Princess Fishstick Skin
- Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5’s Event Was a Reminder of Just How Far the Game’s Come
- Square Enix Celebrates Tomb Raider Anniversary with Survivor Trilogy Bundle, Fortnite Crossover, & Cookbook