Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 2 kicked off in full force last week. The first set of challenges dropped and players could complete them for 40,000 XP each. It’s another week now, and that means the week 2 challenges are just around the corner.
While we already know the likes of Maya and Deadpool are going to have their own series of challenges, with a new one releasing each week, the main attraction are the lists of weekly challenges that drop each week.
The week 2 challenges are once again called Brutus’ Briefing. Completing 18 of the Brutus Briefing challenges over this week and last week will result in you completing one of the challenges required to unlock his Ghost or Shadow style.
Fortnite Week 2 Challenges – Brutus’ Briefing
As always, there are 10 week 2 challenges in Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 2. You can check them all out below.
- Find SHADOW Safe Houses (1)
- Hide in Secret Passages in different matches (3)
- Eliminate players using a Shotgun (3)
- Carry a Knocked opponent 50m (50)
- Deal damage to players from below (250)
- Open Chests locked by an ID Scanner (3)
- Shakedown Knocked Henchmen in different matches (3)
- Eliminate players at Craggy Cliffs or Weeping Woods (3)
- Deal damage with Shotguns to players while in the air (200)
- Harvest 500 wood, 400 stone, and 300 metal (3)
The good news is these challenges really aren’t that tricky. A lot of these you’ll unlock naturally, especially if you’re visiting the new named locations such as The Shark or The Grotto where Henchmen spawn a lot.
As for SHADOW Safe Houses, these can be found randomly across the map. Look out for small houses and gas stations that have Henchmen patrolling the perimeter and walk on over to them. Doing so will trigger this challenge to complete.
That’s everything you need to know on how to complete the Fortnite week 2 challenges, or part two of Brutus’ Briefing. For more tips, tricks, and guides, be sure to check out our guide wiki.
- How to Get Geralt of Rivia in Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 1
- Fortnite: All School of Llama Event Challenges and Rewards
- How to Fix the Unrecoverable Error in Fortnite
- Fortnite’s Slurp Juice Is Set to Make Its Return This Week
- Fortnite: When & Where To Watch FNCS Major One