Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 2 brings a ton of new Battle Pass content to the table. All of the skins on the Battle Pass this time around are ‘Agents’ that can have either a Ghost style or a Shadow style unlocked for them. Problem is, it’s not entirely clear how you can get them for yourself. Here’s how to unlock Ghost and Shadow styles for Fortnite’s Battle Pass Agents.
Unlocking Ghost & Shadow Styles in Fortnite
First off, before you can do anything else you’ll need to make sure you’ve bought the Battle Pass for Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 2. If you haven’t, you won’t be able to unlock the bonus styles for each character.
The following characters in the Battle Pass have Ghost and Shadow styles that you can unlock:
- Brutus – Unlocked at Level 20
- TNTINA – Unlocked at Level 40
- Meowscles – Unlocked at Level 60
- Skye – Unlocked at Level 80
- Midas – Unlocked at Level 100
Unfortunately, we won’t be able to get the Ghost and Shadow styles for each of these characters right away. That’s because the option to do so is unlocked behind a timegate for all but Brutus at this moment in time. Once they do go live, you’ll be able to unlock them in the following way.
Unlocking Shadow and Ghost Styles in Fortnite
- Go to ‘Agents’ from the lobby screen.
This is the door in the background behind the Daily Assignments board.
- Select the Battle Pass skin you want to get the Shadow or Ghost style for.
- Complete the Objectives for each character
These are usually to buy the Battle Pass, unlock the character at the noted Battle Pass level above, and complete at least 18 of those character’s challenges.
- Complete the Declassified Final Shadow/ Ghost Mission
Depending on which style you want to unlock, you’ll have a unique mission to complete for each character. What these are remains to be seen, but we’ll update this post as we learn more.
That’s everything you need to know to unlock Shadow and Ghost bonus styles in Fortnite. For more tips, tricks, and guides, head on over to our Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 2 guide wiki.
- Fortnite: Stoke a Campfire, Consume Foraged Apple & Mushroom in Single Match Guide
- Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 2 Week 8 Challenges
- Fortnite: Skye’s Sword in a Stone in High Places Locations
- Fortnite: Fly Choppa Under Purple, Red, Blue Steel Bridges Guide
- Fortnite Honey Pot Locations: ‘For the Bears’ Challenge Guide