Shapeshifters is a brand new promo for FIFA 20 and it is continuing this year’s trend of stretching over two weeks, with two separate squads being released. In case you want to prepare your squad for changes, here are our FIFA 20 Shapeshifters team 2 predictions.
With the first squad leaving packs, we know who not to expect to be part of team 2. Also, after some TOTW 24 exclusions, there are some players who are likely to make an appearance.
If you’re not already familiar, Shapeshifters are new promo players that have had their position, and sometimes weak-foots and work-rates, changed. For example, Marcelo has moved from LB to CAM, and Lucas Moura has had his strong foot changed from right to left, as well as moving to an LM from CF.
FIFA 20 Shapeshifters Team 2 Predictions
Here are our predictions for the team you’ll see added to packs at 1pm ET on Feb. 28.
- Trent Alexander-Arnold – CDM – Liverpool (potential work-rate change)
- Serge Gnabry – CAM – Bayern Munich
- Thomas Lemar – CM – Atletico Madrid – (potential increased weak-foot rating)
- Sergio Ramos – CDM (or RB) – Real Madrid
- David Alaba – CB – Bayern Munich
- Moussa Sissoko – RB – Spurs (potential work-rate changes)
- Timo Werner – RW – RB Leipzig
- Cristiano Ronaldo – RW – Juventus
- Hirving Lozano – ST – Napoli
- Leander Dendonker – CB – Wolves
- Ashley Young – LW – Inter Milan
- Fabinho – CB – Liverpool
- Lucas Hernandez – LB – Bayern Munich
- Gareth Bale – LB or ST – Real Madrid
- Manuel Neuer – CM – Bayern Munich (hopeful but unlikely)
- Kyle Walker – GK – Manchester City (hopeful but unlikely)
We’ll be sure to update you with the full confirmed Shapeshifters team 2 once EA Sports has revealed it via their Twitter. Some players should also be available via SBCs and Objectives too.
- EA Play Has Over 6.5 Million Subscribers; FIFA 20 Has Nearly 35 Million Players
- FIFA 20 Team of the Week 43 (TOTW 43) Predictions
- FIFA 20: Is Jude Bellingham in the Game? Answered
- FIFA 20 Best of Release 2 Party Bag: How to Complete SBC & What You Can Get
- FIFA 20: How to Complete Summer Heat Origi SBC