Team of the Year begins in FIFA 20 this week, adding the best players the game will see all year. The weekly TOTW will still be released though. In case you’re after some team upgrades this week, here are our FIFA 20 Team of the Week 17 (TOTW 17) predictions.
How to Get FIFA 20 Team of the Week 17 Players (TOTW 17)
- Open Packs
Team of the Week players can be found in any gold pack. If the player has a base silver card, they can also be found in silver packs, and the case is the same for players with base bronze cards in FIFA 20.
- Buy Them From the Transfer Market
All TOTW players can be purchased from the transfer market. At this stage in the game, most will be cheap, but high-rated or desirable cards will be expensive.
FIFA 20 Team of the Week 17 (TOTW 17) Predictions
- Salvatore Sirigu – GK – Torino – 86 OVR – Torino managed to beat Roma 2-0 away from home, but Sirigu faced 31 shots in total.
- Ander Capa – RB – Athletic Bilbao – 84 OVR – With a goal against Sevilla, Capa is continuing his great season.
- Raphael Varane – CB – Real Madrid – 87 OVR – With two goals and a clean sheet vs. Getafe, the French defender is a shoe-in for this TOTW.
- Sokratis – CB – Arsenal – 85 OVR – With it being FA Cup weekend in the Premier League, EA will likely consider performances from the mid-week games. Sokratis scored the second goal in Arsenal’s 2-0 win over Manchester United.
- Felipe – CB – Atletico Madrid – 86 OVR – The veteran CB scored once as Atletico beat Levante 2-1.
- Mark Noble – CM – West Ham – 81 OVR – Surprisingly, West Ham beat Bournemouth 4-0 midweek, with Noble scoring twice. He should make TOTW 17.
- Abdoulaye Doucoure – CM – Watford – 86 OVR – The Frenchman scored the winner against Wolves in mid-week.
- Ricardo Horta – RM – Braga – 82 OVR – Braga won 7-1 this weekend and Horta scored two and assisted another.
- Gabriel Jesus – ST – Manchester City – 84 OVR – Scoring twice in City’s win over Everton, the Brazilian has deputised well for Aguero.
- Ciro Immobile – ST – Lazio – 89 OVR – Possibly in line for his third in-form already, Immobile scored a brace at Brescia, including a 91st minute winner.
- Andrea Belotti – ST – Torino – 84 OVR – In Torino’s win over Roma, the Italian striker scored both goals.
What Team of the Week Players Are & What’s Different?
Team of the Week players in FIFA 20 are just slightly upgraded versions of existing players in the game. They are awarded for good performances in real-world football and players’ rating gradually get higher as they get more and more in-forms.
You’ll notice them due to the card being black rather than gold. You’ll also see the flares in the tunnel as bright gold, rather than white as they are for standard gold players.
When Does Team of the Week 17 (TOTW 17) Go Live in FIFA 20?
The full team will be revealed via EA Sports’ Twitter account at 10 am ET on Wednesday, and the players will be released into packs at 1 pm the same day.