It’s Black Friday in FIFA 20 as well today, likely prompting the big annual market crash, but there are still some Season 2 objectives to complete. There’s new sets of XP to earn, new players to unlock, and more packs to get. So that you can get a load of XP, here’s everything you need to know about how to complete All Season 2 Week 4 Objectives in FIFA 20.
You’ll be able to find the challenges in the FUT Central tab of Ultimate Team, in the Season Objectives title. Once you’ve completed all the Week 4 – Bronze objectives, Silver will unlock, and then the same for Gold.
Just as way the case in the inaugural season for Seasons Objectives, you’ll have two weeks to complete each week’s objectives. It’ll help you work towards Ox, Gelson Martins, and Danilo, who are this season’s level 30 player rewards.
We will update this piece with the Silver and Gold objectives as soon as possible. We’ll just need to wait until we’ve completed the first set.
How to Complete All Season 2 Week 4 Objectives
Below are all the objectives, broken down into each set:
- Contract Talks – 200 XP – Apply a Contract Item to your manager.
- Score in 3 – 630 XP – Score in 3 separate matches in any FUT game mode.
- Forward Passer – 390 XP – Assist using a forward in any FUT game mode.
- Squad Battling – 580 XP – Play a Squad Battles match.
Group Reward: 200 XP & Major Lazer Home Kit
Season 2 Week 4 – Silver Objectives
- Featured Battle – 700 XP – Play a match against this week’s Featured Squad in Squad Battles on min. Semi Pro difficulty.
- Assist in 3 – 1000 XP – Assist in 3 separate matches in any mode.
- Win 3 – 1000 XP – Win 3 matches in any mode.
- Score 5 – 900 XP – Score 5 goals in any mode.
Group Reward: 400 XP
- 3 League Lineup – 990 XP – Win a Rivals match using a starting squad containing at least 2 players from Premier League, Serie A, and Bundesliga.
- 5 League Lineup – 660 XP – Assist 2 goals in Squad Battles on min. Pro difficulty using a starting squad containing at least 1 player from Eredivisie, Liga Nos, Super Lig, La Liga, and Ligue 1.
- Winning Formula – 990 XP – Win 2 Rivals matches using a starting squad containing at least 1 player from Serie A, Bundesliga, La Liga, and Ligue 1.
- Score and Assist – 990 XP – Score using a Serie A player and Assist using a La Liga player in the same Rivals match.
- Making Progress – 1650 XP – Earn 3,500 Rivals points.
Group Reward: 733 XP
That’s everything you need to know about how to complete All Season 2 Week 4 Objectives in FIFA 20. For more tips and tricks on the game, be sure to check out our wiki guide. We have also listed some other helpful guides down below.
- How to Get Milestones Politano
- Ultimate Team Coins Quick Tips
- How to Get Seasons Objectives XP Fast & Easy