Sims 4’s big new expansion, Discover University, is finally here and you can start your sim on their journey into the world of work. You can also get scholarships to the game’s two universities that can help you in a number of ways. If your sim is able to qualify, here’s everything you need to know about how to apply for scholarships in Sims 4 Discover University.
How to Apply For Scholarships in Sims 4 Discover University
They work just as they do in the real world. If you are granted one in Discover University, you’ll be able to attend for a lower fee, making it easier for a lot of sims.
To apply for one, head to a computer or your mailbox and choose University. From there, choose Scholarships, then Apply for Scholarships, and you’ll then be presented with the list of options you can apply for.
Just select the one you want to apply for and then wait for the reply. You’ll need to wait for a day and you can check your mailbox or the computer again to get the results or see the status of your application.
Once you get your scholarship and decide to go to a university you’ve been accepted into, the amount of money that your scholarship is worth will automatically be applied to the amount you owe for the term, making it cheaper.
If you leave university before completing your degree, you’ll lose the scholarships and have to apply again. Also, you can be denied, so keep that in mind when you’re applying.
All Scholarships You Can Apply For
- Distinguished – For sims who get accepted into distinguished degrees.
- Need-Based – For poor sims.
- Skill – For sims with high skills.
- Career – For sims with established careers.
- Sports & E-Sports – For sims that are part of sports teams or are e-sports competitors.
- Resident Grant – Depending on where the sim lives, they’ll receive differing grants.
In short, here’s how to apply for scholarships in Sims 4 Discover University
- Head to your mailbox or a computer and choose University.
- Choose Scholarships, then Apply for Scholarships, and you’ll then see the list of options.
- Apply for it and wait a day for the results.
- Then, if you’re successful and get into a university, the amount that the scholarship is worth will be taken off the amount you owe.
That’s everything you need to know about how to apply for scholarships in Sims 4 Discover University. For more tips and tricks on the new expansion, be sure to search for Twinfinite. We have also listed some more helpful guides down below.