After an 18 year wait, Shenmue 3 is finally out on PC and PlayStation 4. Much of the gameplay and design is what you’ll remember form back in the day, updated for modern times of course.
The game picks up right where the second game left off all those years ago, with Ryo Hazuki continuing his quest to get revenge on his father’s killer. This time though, he travels to the quaint Bailu Village in China. Follow clues, talk to villagers, improve your Kung Fu, and play a few minigames along the way.
Below, we’ve put together a wiki guide on the game that should help you with all the tips and tricks you’ll need.
Shenmue 3 Wiki
Is there something missing from our Shenmue 3 guide wiki? Let us know down in the comments below and we’ll do our best to get you an answer. We’ll also be updating this wiki with more tips, tricks, and guides as we uncover them, so be sure to check back soon.
- Release Date: Nov. 19, 2019
- Developers: YS Net, Neilo, YSNET inc.
- Publishers: Deep Silver, Shibuya Productions
- Platforms: PC, PlayStation 4
This section will run through everything that’s not gameplay or story related, such as what the install size is and how long it’ll take to beat.
- Install Size: What the Download Size Is
- Is It Open World? Answered
- Is There Co-Op Multiplayer? Answered
- Photo Mode: What You Need to Know
- Is There a Difficulty Trophy? Answered
- Are There Cheats? Answered
Shenmue 3 Basics
The is where you’ll find all the basic gameplay guides if you’re new to the series or need a refresher on how it all works.
- How to Block
- How to Get Herb Map
- How to Heal Your Health
- How to Save Your Game
- How to Zoom & Examine
- How to Change to Japanese Voice & Audio Tracks
- How to Fast Travel
- How to Change Difficulty
- How to Open Map
- Where to Exchange Tokens (Prize Exchange)
If you’re stuck on any particular part of the game, this section should be able to help you out.
The game is full of things to find and secrets to uncover. Here’s everything you need to know about how to find everything.