To celebrate the CONMEBOL Libertadores, which is a big South American tournament that has its final this weekend, EA Sports has released a new SBC and a set of objectives to complete. So that you can get the XP and rewards on offer, here’s everything you need to know about how to complete the CONMEBOL Libertadores Season Objectives in FIFA 20.
The objectives ask you to do a variety of things using players from Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, and Uruguay, to get some untradable rewards.
How to Complete CONMEBOL Libertadores Season Objectives in FIFA 20
The three challenges and their rewards are:
- Finishing Touch – Score a goal in 2 separate Online Friendlies matches using Brazilian players. Reward: Flashback Paulinho 10 Game Loan & 150 XP
- Copa Battler – Score using a Colombian player and a Uruguayan player in 2 separate Squad Battle matches on min. Professional difficulty. Reward: Shadow Chemistry Style & 150 XP
- Assist and Score – Assist and score in the same Rivals match using Argentinian players. Reward: Hunter Chemistry Style & 150 XP
Group Reward: Premium Gold Players Pack & 150 XP
The first thing you should note is that the Paulinho reward is just a loan and not the full card. It initially showed the full card, when the SBC wasn’t yet available, but it has since been changed.
For the Assist & Score CONMEBOL Libertadores Season Objectives challenge, you don’t need to do both with the same player and you don’t need to win. If you assist with one Argentinian and score with another, and lose, you’ll still complete it.
That’s everything you need to know about how to complete the CONMEBOL Libertadores Season Objectives in FIFA 20. For more tips and tricks on the game, be sure to check out our wiki guide. We have also listed some other helpful guides on the game down below.
- How to Get Milestones Politano
- How to Complete Flashback Mata SBC
- How to Complete POTM Thiago Silva SBC