Destiny 2‘s big new expansion, Shadowkeep, is finally here and you’ll be jumping in to see what’s new in terms of content and weapons. To further masterwork some of your favorite legendary weapons, here’s everything you need to know about how to get Enhancement Prisms in Destiny 2.
As alluded to above, they are used to further masterwork your weapons once Enhancement Cores are no longer good enough for the process.
Once you’ve reached the stage where you can’t masterwork weapons with the basic material, you’ll need to get Enhancement Prisms.
How to Get Enhancement Prisms in Destiny 2
Thankfully, they’re not that difficult to obtain, with there being a few ways to do so:
Below are the ways to get Enhancement Prisms in Destiny 2:
- You can get them as rewards for completing the Nightfall: The Ordeal.
- You can purchase Enhancement Prisms from The Gunsmith for a price that can change, with it being a variety of currency and resources.
- You may also be able to get them if you’ve purchased the Season Pass for Shadowkeep.
You are also only able to get 50 Enhancement Prisms at any one time, to limit hoarding. Bungie also say that they have set the cap so that players who aren’t used to masterworking and all the resources don’t sink everything they have into them.
As for the exchange rate you can expect for Enhancement Prisms at the Gunsmith, you will get one of them for 10 Enhancement Cores, 25 materials, and 10,000 glimmer.
That’s everything you need to know about how to get Enhancement Prisms in Destiny 2. For more tips and tricks on the guide, be sure to check out our Shadowkeep wiki guide. We have also listed some other helpful guides on the game down below.
- How to Get All Preorder Bonuses
- Temporarily at Capacity Explained: What It Means, Can You Fix It & More
- When Festival of the Lost Starts & Ends