Developed by Bandai Namco, Code Vein is a new third-person action RPG that draws quite a bit of inspiration from the Souls series, but with a twist. Players get more freedom in customization with the kinds of Blood Codes they can use, allowing for a good variety of character builds. Here’s how to get all Blood Codes in Code Vein.
How to Get All Blood Codes in Code Vein
Blood Codes determine your stats and mobility, and they also give you access to different kinds of Gifts, which are basically skills and abilities you can use in combat.
You’ll get most of them through progressing in the story naturally, but there are a few that can be obtained by exploring specific areas. We’ve listed all of the Code Vein Blood Codes we’ve found in the game so far down below, along with how you can get them.
This guide is still a work in progress, so we’ll update this article as we find more.
- Fighter: Automatically obtained at the start of the game.
- Ranger: Automatically obtained at the start of the game.
- Caster: Automatically obtained at the start of the game.
- Berserker: Obtained by defeating Oliver Collins.
- Prometheus: Obtained when you visit Home Base for the first time and talk to Louis.
- Hunter: Obtained in the Ruined City Center area.
- Mercury: Obtained when you return to Home Base after your first visit and talk to Coco.
- Dark Seeker: Obtained by defeating Insatiable Despot.
- Hermes: Obtained when you return to Home Base after your first visit and talk to Davis.
- Assassin: Obtained in the Howling Pits area.
- Atlas: Obtained after clearing Howling Pit and Dry Trenches. Talk to Yakumo when you go back to Home Base.
- Eos: Obtained by talking to Io at Home Base after she becomes a partner.
- Artemis: Obtained by talking to Mia at Home Base after she becomes a partner.
- Heimdall: Obtained by talking to Jack at home Base after he becomes a partner.
- Isis: Obtained after beating Successor of the Ribcage.
- Queen’s Breath: Obtained after beating Successor of the Breath.
- Scathach: Obtained after beating Successor of the Claw.
- Harmonia: Obtained after beating Successor of the Throat.
- Survivor: Obtained in the Ashen Cavern area.
- Dark Knight: Obtained in the City of Falling Flame area.
- Warrior: Obtained in the Crypt Spire area.
- Queen Slayer: Obtained by completing the memory sequence in the Cathedral of Sacred Blood. Examine the axe found right after the first boss room.
- Hephaestus: Obtained by talking to Murasame at Home Base after you obtain Scout I Vestige.
Those are all of the Code Vein Blood Codes we’ve found so far, and we’ll be updating this article as we go along and fine even more in the game.