How to Get FUT Swap Players & Items in FIFA 19 (July 2019)
The underwhelming Team of the Season is now over so it is time for a new round of FUT Swap. Credit where it is due, the selection is fantastic this month. Here’s everything you need to know about how to get July 2019 FUT Swap Players and Items in FIFA 19.
First of all, here are the players you are able to unlock from July 2019’s FUT Swap in FIFA 19. Finally, EA has done something different and the players that you can choose from are exciting FUTTIES cards. They are:
- FUTTIES Daniel Wass – CM – Valencia – 90 OVR (3 Items)
- FUTTIES Quincey Promes – LM – Ajax – 91 OVR (4 Items)
- FUTTIES Jerome Boateng – CB – Bayern Munich – 93 OVR (7 Items)
- FUTTIES Thomas Meunier – RB – PSG – 90 OVR (3 Items)
- Mid Icon Pack – (1o Items)
- FUTTIES Davinson Sanchez – CB – Tottenham Hotspur – 94 OVR (12 Items)
- FUTTIES Marcus Rashford – ST – Manchester United – 91 OVR (14 Items)
You unlock these players by completing SBCs for them. All you need to do is input the required number of items into the player SBC and you’ll be rewarded with them.
Simply head to the Squad Building Challenges part of FIFA 19, scroll along to FUT Swap Deals tab, and you’ll see them.
Now for the complicated part. Between now and the last day of the month, you will be given the chance to earn 14 FUT Swap Items. They will be special versions of players that you can either keep (not that you’d want to) or exchange in the FUT Swap player SBCs.
They will be offered through Weekly Objectives, Squad Battles, and SBCs. Below is a rundown of everything you need to do to get the 14 FUT Swap items and players for July 2019.
It will be updated throughout the month as more are released before and during TOTS.
- Thursday, July 4 – One Item will be given to you for free when you start up Ultimate Team.
- Friday, July 5 – Weekly Objectives: Assist using Brazilian players in 5 separate rivals matches.
- Friday, July 5 – Weekly Objectives: Win 4 Squad Battles matches using a squad with a max rating of 82 on min. World Class difficulty
- Friday, July 5 – Weekly Objectives: Assist 15 goals using Eredivisie players in Squad Battles on min. Professional difficulty.
- Friday, July 5 – Complete the simple player SBC. Expires 1pm ET on July 7.
- Tuesday, July 9 – Complete the simple player SBC. Expires 1pm ET on July 11.
- Friday, July 12 – Weekly Objectives: Score ten goals using French players in Rivals matches.
- Friday, July 12 – Weekly Objectives: Win 3 Squad Battles matches using a squad with max. two gold players, min. three bronze players, and min. six silver players on Professional difficulty.
- Monday, July 15 – Squad Battles: Finish Silver 3 or higher this week.
- Friday, July 19 – Weekly Objectives: Score at least two goals using Swedish players in three separate Squad Battles wins on min. Professional difficulty.
- Friday, July 19 – Weekly Objectives: Score 10 goals using Spanish players in Rivals matches.
- Friday, July 19 – Weekly Objectives: Assist 10 goals using Silver players in Squad Battles on min. Professional difficulty.
Once you have got enough FUT Swap Items, simply head over to the player SBCs and input them.
We will continue to update this list over the next few weeks, so that you know everything about how to get FUT Swap items and players in FIFA 19 in July 2019. Be sure to keep checking back for more info. For more tips and tricks on all things Ultimate Team, be sure to check out our FIFA 19 wiki guide.