Where to Find Jigsaw Puzzle Pieces Under Bridges & In Caves in Fortnite
With the arrival of Fortnite’s week 8 challenges in Season 8, players will now be desperately trying to ‘Search Jigsaw Puzzle Pieces under bridges and in caves.’ To be specific, you’ll need seven different jigsaw puzzle pieces hiding in these spots around the map in order to complete the challenge. Here’s where to find jigsaw puzzle pieces under bridges and in caves.
What Jigsaw Puzzle Pieces Look Like in Fortnite
While these should be fairly easy to identify when you spot them, just in case you’re absolutely clueless on what you’re looking for, we’ve provided a screenshot of one of these pieces down below.
When you get up close to one, it’ll also start making a little noise, so be sure to listen out for this as you’re making your way about the map in case you just accidentally stumble upon one.
Jigsaw Puzzle Piece Location Map
For those who just want to be able to see where these jigsaw puzzle pieces are in Fortnite at a quick glance, we’ll have a handy locations map down below soon. Each one is marked by a red X on the map.
If this isn’t quite detailed enough for you, we’ve included a complete list of the puzzle pieces locations down below, including a handy screenshot for each one, too.
Jigsaw Puzzle Pieces Under Bridges and in Caves Locations
- There is one underneath the bridge to the southeast of Shifty Shafts, just on the west side of the bridge.
- There is a second under the bridge by Lucky Landing, towards the south of the map. Again, it’s on the west side of the bridge.
- Another one is in Trog’s cave, which is in grid reference B9. You’ll spot it on the floor to the right of the hut as you come in from the ground entrance.
- Next, you’ll find one under the bridge by the desert biome. It’s just north of the Oasis and is half-ruined. The jigsaw puzzle piece can be found underneath the west side.
- There’s another just by The Block. In the umbrella trench to the south you’ll be able to go down into a little room where someone has been living. Just next to the mattress there’s another jigsaw puzzle piece.
- To the south of Sunny Steps, a little walk away, in a cave with two bird statues outside and some steps above it, you’ll find another next to a chest. This is where the week 3 secret star was near, too.
- There’s another in the cave that is northeast of Fatal Fields. Head inside and you’ll find it tucked away in the southeast corner.
We’ve included screenshots down below to help you find these more easily.
Bridge Southeast of Shifty Shafts
Bridge Northwest of Lucky Landing
Trog’s Cave Jigsaw Puzzle Piece in Fortnite
Desert Biome Bridge North of Oasis
Umbrella Trench Jigsaw Puzzle Piece in Fortnite
Temple Jigsaw Puzzle Piece South of Sunny Steps
Cave Northeast of Fatal Fields
That’s everything you need to know to find all jigsaw puzzle pieces under bridges and in caves in Fortnite. You’re now one challenge closer to finishing off the week 8 challenges. For more tips, tricks, and guides, be sure to check out our ever-expanding Fortnite Season 8 guide wiki.