All Lazy Lagoon Chest Spawn Locations in Fortnite
Fortnite Season 8 has just landed, bringing with it a wealth of new skins, weapons, and customizations. Season 8 of Fortnite revolves around a towering volcano, offering new hurdles and challenges like pools of lave to avoid and lava vents to lift you high. One of the new locations that sprang up was Lazy Lagoon, similarly rife with chests begging to be cracked open. Here are all Lazy Lagoon chest spawn locations in Fortnite Season 8.
Lazy Lagoon is one of two new areas to grace the Fortnite map this Season, just to the west of the gigantic new volcano that’s sprouted up onto the map.
You’ll be traipsing across this new area on the hunt for new loot, so we’ve listed the spawn locations of chests below to help you on your search, alongside screenshots for each.
Lazy Lagoon Chest Spawn Locations
- The best place to start is the top of the pirate ship. Inside the captains quarters at the back of the ship, there’s a chest on top of a wardrobe in the corner of the room.
- Downstairs from there, there’s another on top of a crate, just behind some barrels.
- If you head all the way down to the bottom level on that end of the ship in Lazy Lagoon, there’s a chest in the storage room on the east side, in the room that they keep the meat hanging.
- Right at the bottom of the ship, in the level below the cannons, you’ll find one right in the middle. You’ll see the glow but you’ll have to smash two boxes to get to it.
Chest Spawn Locations – Fortnite Season 8
- On the front side of the ship in Lazy Lagoon, on that same, level, there’s another chest on a crate.
- There’s another on that level, at the back side of the ship, in the jail cell.
- Through the door at the front end of that level, there’s one on the left, behind some boxes and stuff.
- Right at the front of the ship, on the top deck, there’s another. You might need to get it from the air, though.
- If you then head into the small town, there’s another under the walkway, buried in the sand a little under some boats.
- In the house on the south east side of the town, just above the N in Lagoon, there’s two in one room, behind a bed of sorts. You’ll have to smash the bed away.
- At the top of the bar building at the back of the town, there’s one on the top floor, just behind some barrels in front of a window.
- Buried in the sand on the island just north of the ship, there’s another.
- There’s one in the first and third boats that are marooned in the water, where it begins to get thinner, north west of the ship.
- On the beach west of the ship in Lazy Lagoon, there are two right next to each other.
- On the island west of the ship, there’s one by some barrels on the north side of the little broken hut.
If you have found any more chests in Lazy Lagoon since Fortnite Season 8 started, be sure to let us know in the comments below and we’ll add them in.
That should be all you need on all Lazy Lagoon chest spawn locations in Fornite Season 8. Check out our expansive wiki for more tips, tricks, and guides like how to complete all week 1 challenges or what the tier 100 skin looks like.