FIFA 19 Team of the Week 21 (TOTW 21) Predictions
We’re in the middle of the FUT Headliners Promo and we’re looking forward to the Winter Ones to Watch cards and Ratings Refresh. The weekly squad of in-forms continues, though. Here are our FIFA 19 Team of the Week 21 (TOTW 21) predictions.
- Anthony Lopes – GK – Lyon – 87 OVR – Managing to beat PSG isn’t easy, but that’s exactly what Lyon did, and it was largely down to their keeper once again.
- Jerome Roussillon – LB – Wolfsburg – 82 OVR – Getting the MOTM award as well as registering an assist and a clean sheet, the French full-back was impressive this weekend.
- Willi Orban – CB – RB Leipzig – 84 OVR – The Hungarian defender was unstoppable for Leipzig this weekend, keeping a clean sheet and scoring twice.
- James Tavernier – RB – Rangers – 79 OVR – Having been awarded four penalties in the game, three of them being scored, Rangers won pretty comfortably. Tavernier scored two of them.
- Leander Dendoncker – CM – Wolves – 81 OVR – In his first game for Wolves, the Belgian loanee scored once and was very impressive as his side won 3-1 at Goodison Park.
- Shinji Kagawa – CAM – Besiktas – 85 OVR – The Dortmund loanee may have only been on the pitch for nine minutes in Besiktas’ 6-2 win over Antalyaspor, but he scored twice in that time.
- David Neres – RW – Ajax – 82 OVR – Another player to come off the bench and impress, Neres scored once and assisted twice in just 17 minutes on the field.
- Thorgan Hazard – RW – Borussia Monchengladbach – 85 OVR – Assisting two goals vs. Schalke saw Borussia Monchengladbach leapfrog Bayern into second in the Bundesliga.
- Gonzalo Higuain – ST – Chelsea – 89 OVR – Doing when he was brought in to do, Higuain scored twice in Chelsea’s demolition of Huddersfield.
- Sergio Aguero – ST – Manchester City – 90 OVR – Arsenal were defeated away from home once again, this time losing 3-1 at the Etihad Stadium, with Aguero scoring all three of City’s goals.
- Cristiano Ronaldo – ST – Juventus – 95 OVR – Somehow, Ronaldo’s only special cards are his Champions League card that everyone got and his 99-rated TOTY. This would be his first in-form of the season, and with two goals and an assist to his name, he deserves it.
The full team will be revealed via EA Sports’ Twitter account at 10 am ET on Wednesday, and the players will be released into packs at 1 pm the same day.
That does it for our FIFA 19 Team of the Week 21 (TOTW 21) predictions. For more tips and tricks on the game, check out our FIFA 19 wiki guide.