Shadow of the Tomb Raider Update 1.12: Everything You Need to Know
Update 1.12 for Shadow of the Tomb Raider is available for download now on PS4 and PC and it comes with some minor fixes and preparation for the game’s upcoming DLC.
The Nightmare, the third of seven DLC packs for Shadow of the Tomb Raider releases on Jan. 22. Those who bought the season pass will receive instant access to the pack while other players will have to purchase it separately.
The new update comes out just a few days before the new DLC and includes support for the expansion, as well as some quality of life support for the Photographer Mode and the Co-op systems. The patch is 3.8 GB.
Here are the patch notes:
- Advance patch in preparation of the upcoming Downloadable Content: The Nightmare.
- New COOP Challenge Tomb added: Howl of the Monkey Gods.
- New Trophies added with the new Downloadable Content.
- Friend Leaderboards have been added to the Challenge Tombs menu section for each Challenge Tomb & Mode.
- Photographer Mode: Added the option to hide Lara’s weapons.
- Photographer Mode: Undesirable on-screen effects are now hidden upon entering Photographer Mode.
- Added the option to change the selected COOP Challenge Tomb while in a lobby with another player.
- Various bug fixes.
That’s it for everything you need to know about the Shadow of the Tomb Raider update 1.12. For more on the game, be sure to check out our Guide Wiki for tips, tricks and general info about the game.
Shadow of the Tomb Raider is available for Xbox One, PS4, and PC. The season pass is available for $29.99 and includes The Forge, The Pillar, The Nightmare and the four announced DLC packs that will be coming in the future.