How to Complete Season 7 Week 1 Challenges in Fortnite
Fortnite’s Season 7 has finally arrived. We’ve seen all the icy teases over the past few weeks, but we now know what it’s all about. Alongside new locations, there’s of course a bunch of new challenges for players to complete each week. Here’s everything you need to know about how to complete all season 7 week 1 challenges in Fortnite Battle Royale.
While three of each week’s challenges are now available for both Free Pass and Battle Pass players, you’ll need to have the Battle Pass if you want to get all of those precious Tiers and skins.
With the theme of Season 7 being based around ice and the iceberg that has crashed into the island, many of the cosmetic items you earn follow the same theme.
All Season 7 Week 1 Challenges in Fortnite Battle Royale
All Season 7 Week 1 Challenges in Fortnite Battle Royale (Free)
- Pick up an item of each rarity (5): You’ll need to find a pick up one of each of Common, Uncommon, Rare, Legendary, Epic.
- Dance in different forbidden locations (7): Dance in seven of the forbidden dance locations. These are different to the ones we’ve seen in previous seasons, but we’ve tracked down seven for you to dance your heart out of in front of here.
- Play matches with at least one elimination (5): You will need to end a match with at least one elimination five time. You will have to play five separate matches.
All Season 6 Week 1 Challenges in Fortnite Battle Royale (Battle Pass)
- 1/3 – Stage 1: Dance on top of a crown of RV’s: You can check out our list of locations here.
- 2/3 – Stage 2: Dance on top of a metal turtle: You can also find these locations in the link above.
- 3/3 – Stage 3: Dance on top of a submarine: The locations for the third and final stage should be there too.
- Deal Headshot damage to opponents (500): Headshots do quite a lot of damage, so keep aiming for the head when taking out other players. Snipers will be quite useful for the challenge.
- 1/3 – Stage 1: Search ammo boxes in a single match (5): Simply look for five ammo boxes in one match and open them. You don’t have to pick up the items. We will update you here when we know the next two stages.
- Eliminate opponents in different Named Locations (5): Just head to named places on the map, such as Titled Towers, and eliminate a player. This can be done in one match, but you’ll have to travel quite a bit.
That’s everything you need to know about how to complete all season 7 week 1 challenges in Fortnite Battle Royale. For more tips, tricks, and information, be sure to check out our Fortnite Season 7 wiki.