How to Catch the Town Square Egg Thief in Spyro the Dragon
- Head to the northwest section of the level and find the ledge the egg thief is on.
- Go to the northern-most point of this level and jump up the steps here.
- On your left, you should see another ledge you can jump up onto.
- Jump and glide south off this ledge. Follow the wall as it bends right and land on the lower section of the ledge.
- Hop up onto the next section of the ledge and charge after the egg thief.
- Use your flame breath to defeat the egg thief and get this dragon egg.
The Spyro Reignited Trilogy has finally arrived on PS4 and Xbox One, bringing the iconic purple dragon’s original three adventures to the current generation of consoles. One of the tasks you’ll need to complete when exploring the Town Square world will require you to catch the egg thief that’s running about with one of those precious dragon eggs. Here’s what you need to know to catch the Town Square egg thief in Spyro the Dragon.
First things first, you’ll need to make your way up to the northwest section of the Town Square level. Here, you’ll see the ledge that you cannot just jump up onto, that the egg thief is taunting you from. From here, head north up to the northern-most point of this level. You should see a set of steps you can jump up. Head on up these, and then at the top, on your left, there should be another ledge Spyro can jump up onto.
From here, you’re then going to need to use your glide ability in Spyro the Dragon. To do this, press X on PS4 or A on Xbox One to jump, and then press and hold this button again to glide, using the left analog stick to direct you.
You want to jump and glide south, and then follow the wall on your right-hand side as it bends around. This should bring you to a lower level of the ledge that the egg thief was taunting you from.
Now all you need to do is jump up onto the higher level and begin chasing after the Town Square egg thief with your charge ability. When you’re within range, use your fire breath to defeat the egg thief, who will drop the dragon egg in the process. You can check out the video down below if you need a visual aid to show you how it’s done.
That’s all you need to know to catch the Town Square egg thief in Spyro the Dragon. For more tips, tricks, and information on the entire Spyro Reignited Trilogy, be sure to search for Twinfinite.