All Fortnite Season 6 Timed Trial Locations
Chances are, if you’re here right now, you’re wondering where the Fortnite Season 6 Timed Trial locations are. While some are suggesting that these Timed Trial locations in Season 6 are the same as those in Season 5, they’re incorrect. We already checked, so you don’t have to.
We’ve also managed to get out there and find the Timed Trial locations for Fortnite Season 6’s week 3 challenges. We’ve also run you through exactly what you need to do when you find these starting points, so you can actually complete the timed trials.
How to Start Timed Trials in Fortnite
When you’ve made it to one of the Timed Trials locations listed below in Fortnite Season 6, it’s simply a case of running over to through the blue/ clear clock icon. Once you do this, you’ll need to run through every other clock that you see appear in the surrounding area.
There’s normally a fairly obvious route to follow, and more often than not, you’ll shave seconds off your time by building ramps or other structures to make hitting them all within the time limit a lot easier.
As long as you run through all of the Timed Trials clocks by the time the timer runs out, you’ll have ticked off one of the three you need to do for the week 3 challenges.
Now, let’s get onto the Season 6 Timed Trial locations in Fortnite.
All Season 6 Timed Trial Locations in Fortnite
- Tomato Temple (G4) – You’ll be able to find this on the steps up to the temple itself.
- Bridge by Shifty Shafts (E8) – Head to the bridge to the south of Shifty Shafts. On the side of the bridge that has this named location on it, you’ll find another of the timed trial locations in Season 6.
- The Secret Villain Base (B4) – At the very top of the mountain that contains the villain’s lair that was responsible for the rocket event, you’ll find another of the Season 6 Timed Trial locations.
- South of Tilted Towers (D6) – You want to land to the south of Tilted Towers on the mountain. It’s just to the east of the abandoned shack with the chest in the roof.
- Mountain West of Dusty Divot (F5) – It’s literally right next to Dusty Divot. You want to land right in the middle of the top of the mountain, just by the ridge on the west side.
We’ve included some images of the Fortnite Season 6 Timed Trial locations for you below.
We’re continuing to update this post as and when we find more of the Season 6 Timed Trial locations in Fortnite. Be sure to check back soon for the full list.
Looking for tips and tricks to help you with the rest of the week 3 challenges? We’ve got you covered.
For more tips, tricks, and information on the current season, including breakdowns of all weekly challenges and secret star locations, be sure to check out our Fortnite Season 6 wiki.