Where to Find All Fortnite Season 6 Shooting Gallery Locations & How to Score Points
Here are all Fortnite Season 6 shooting gallery locations, should you be struggling to track them down to complete the week 4 challenges.
One of the seven new weekly challenges to hit Fortnite in week 4 tasks players to “Get a score of 3 or more at different Shooting Galleries.” You’ll need to head to five different shooting gallery locations across the map. Problem is, these aren’t the same as the ones we found ourselves heading to back in Season 5. To give you a helping hand, we’ve put together a handy map to pinpoint the Fortnite Season 6 shooting gallery locations, so you don’t have to waste time exploring the map.
We’ve also given you a quick rundown of how to score points at shooting galleries, as things are once again a little different compared to the ones we came across in Season 5.
How to Score Points at Fortnite Season 6 Shooting Gallery Locations
First things first, let’s run you through how these new shooting galleries work in season 6. You’re going to have to head to the locations marked on the map below, and detailed in our written directions.
Once you arrive there, you’re looking for a pressure plate like the one in the image below. Step on this, and as soon as you do, you’ll see a number of targets pop up around you. Start shooting these quickly to earn points. If you shoot three targets in quick succession, you’ll earn the three points needed to tick one of the five off your weekly challenge list.
Fortnite Season 6 Shooting Gallery Map & Locations
The Fortnite Season 6 shooting gallery locations can be found where the black circles are on the map below. We’ve also provided this in written form, should you want some more specific instructions to pinpoint exactly where you need to go.
- The first of the galleries can be found just north of Pleasant Park at the foot of the mountain. Keep an eye out for the white and yellow scoreboards.
- Next, you’ll want to land at Viking Village. It’s not right at the top, but start making your way down the mountain on the east side and you’ll see it soon enough.
- The third of the gallery locations can be found on the mountain directly southwest of Fatal Fields, and directly east of the industrial estate to the northeast of Flush Factory on the other side of the river.
- Another can be found on a mountain north of Paradise Palms. It’s directly south of the Corrupted Area, too, as shown in the map above.
- Finally, the last of the Fortnite Season 6 shooting gallery locations can be found in the southeast corner of Wailing Woods. You want to head directly southeast of the maze section in the middle of this location.
There you have everything you need to know to find all Fortnite Season 6 shooting gallery locations, as well as how to actually score points to complete the week 4 challenge. For more tips, tricks, and information on the current season, be sure to check out our Fortnite Season 6 wiki.