All Stone Heads Locations for the Season 5 Week 9 Challenge in Fortnite Battle Royale
One of Fortnite’s Season 5 Week 9 challenges tasks players with tracking down the stone heads that appeared across the map at the start of this current season. While you’ve likely spotted them on your travels and fights with other players in Fortnite, you may not be able to recall where seven different stone heads locations are on the map in order to complete the challenge.
To give you a helping hand, we’ve run through seven different stone heads locations down below to help jog your memory, so without further ado, let’s dive on in.
All Stone Heads Locations in Fortnite
- First things first, let’s go for a nice and easy one. Make your way to Junk Junction in the northwest corner of the map. Just to the southeast of it, to the south of the industrial lot to Junk Junction’s east, you’ll find one of the stone heads locations.
- Sticking on the west side of Fortnite’s map, you’re going to want to head all the way down to Greasy Grove. To the northeast of here, up on a hill, you’ll find another of the stone heads locations. It’s literally to the east of the path that bends its way north out of this named location.
- Next up, you’re going to want to head all the way down to the very south of the map. Stick on the west side and follow the road from Flush Factory east out towards the large bridge to cross to the east section of the map. Just before you cross the bridge, look to the south and you should spot another of the stone heads waiting to be found.
- Moving over to the east side of the map and a little further north, you’re going to want to head to the southwest of Salty Springs, towards the bridge that takes you to the west side of the map. There’s a large mountain nearby, just a little further south than the one we found the treasure location on for the week 9 challenges this week. Just to the west of this, you should find another of the stone heads locations in Fortnite.
- Next up is the one just to the north of Dusty Divot. You’re going to want to land at the old colored containers, or what remains of them, and then head to the northwest ever so slightly. You should be able to see another of the stone heads pretty easily from here.
- For the next of the stone heads locations in Fortnite, make your way to Lonely Lodge and then start heading immediately west. You’ll want to climb on top of the hills/mountains on the west around this area to find another of the stone heads sat on top.
- The last of the stone heads you can find is directly north of the newly-added Tomato Temple. It’s not too difficult to spot, either, but if you’re struggling, head up towards the bridge nearby Lazy Links and you should run right past it.
That’s all you need to know to find all stone head locations in Fortnite. For more tips, tricks, and information on the game’s current season, be sure to check out our wiki.