Team of the Week 1 (TOTW1) Predictions for FIFA 19 Ultimate Team
The release of FIFA 19 is just around the corner and fans of the series will be jumping in to build new teams and battle it out for the best rewards the game has to offer. Some of the best cards you can get you hands on throughout the year are Team of the Week cards (TOTW), which are also known as In-forms, and the first team will be released this Wednesday, the same day as the FIFA 19 web app. With Team of the Week returning, its time for our predictions to do the same. So, here are our predictions for Team of the Week 1 (TOTW 1) in FIFA 19 Ultimate Team.
Team of the Week 1 (TOTW1) Predictions – FIFA 19 Ultimate Team
- Yann Sommer – GK – Borussia Mönchengladbach – MOTM and five saves in 2-1 win.
- Matthias Ginter – CB – Borussia Mönchengladbach – One goal in 2-1 win.
- Chris Smalling – CB – Manchester United – Goal in 2-1 win vs. Watford.
- Pepe – CB – Besiktas – Winning goal in 2-1 win.
- Oscar – CM – Shanghai SIPG – Two goals.
- Ryan Fraser – LM – Bournemouth – Two goals and one assist in 4-2 win.
- Andriy Yarmolenko – RW – West Ham – Two goals in 3-1 win.
- Hirving Lozano – RW – PSV Eindhoven – Two goals in 7-0 win.
- Eden Hazard – LW – Chelsea – Hat-trick vs. Cardiff.
- Timo Werner – ST – RB Leipzig – Two goals in 3-2 win.
- Bradley Wright-Phillips – ST – New York Red Bulls – Hat-trick in 3-3 draw.
The full team will be revealed via EA Sports’ Twitter account at 10am ET on Wednesday, with the team being released into packs at 1pm ET. With the web app due to release tomorrow and the EA Access trial arriving on Thursday, you should have a chance to pack some of the players.
That’s it for our predictions for Team of the Week 1 (TOTW 1) in FIFA 19 Ultimate Team. For more on the game, check out our FIFA 19 wiki guide.