All Collectibles Guides For Telltale’s Walking Dead: Final Season – Episode 1
Telltale’s The Walking Dead has returned with one final season, once again putting fans into the shoes of Clementine. This time around, however, she’s a much older and wiser survivor, simply trying to find a place to call home for AJ and herself. The Walking Dead: The Final Season Episode 1 is already a harrowing journey for Clementine, and there’s plenty of difficult choices to make along the way in traditional Telltale style. Despite being narrative focused, there are a number of collectibles to nab in the Walking Dead: The Final Season, and Episode 1 has six unique collectibles. These collectibles are tied to two different trophies/achievements, one for actually finding all of them and another for placing them in your room.
It can be easy to miss the collectibles in The Walking Dead: The Final Season Episode 1, so we’ll help guide you through how to get each and every one, in the order they appear. It’s important to note that all of these collectibles are found during either Act I or Act II, and finding all of them will get you the Scavenger trophy/achievement. To get the “To Make it Look Nice” trophy/achievement you’ll need to place all of the collectibles you’ve found in your room at the start of Act III.
All Collectible Locations in Telltale’s Walking Dead: The Final Season – Episode 1
- Deer Skull – Near the beginning of the game, after exiting the car and encountering the first zombie. Don’t enter the house yet, and instead walk around the house to the left side to find the skull.
- Plastic Flowers – In the school during the section that has you following music to find AJ. Once you have control of Clementine simply walk straight ahead and look underneath the stairs to find it.
- Real Flowers – Found after defending the school from the zombie attack in the woods. While trying to help AJ make friends, look on the very far right side of the area past Louis and Omar. You can find a bouquet of flowers in a corner.
- AJ’s Drawing – After dinner, choose to let AJ keep the drawing kit. This has to do with a dialogue choice, so don’t give the kit to the girl that comes in, but instead choose the option “You can keep it if you like.” After this AJ will draw a picture and give it to you.
- Cat Skull – This is at the start of Act II, and there are two different paths that can branch off at this point. To get this collectible, and the next, make sure to choose “Fish With Violet and Brody” when asked to choose between fishing and hunting rabbits. Inside the fishing hut, simply check above the fireplace to find the skull.
- Tenn’s Drawing – After you return from the train station, a boy named Tenn will draw a picture during dinner. When he asks if you want to be in it choose “Sure, draw me in.” He’ll then hand the picture to you for the final collectible.
As a reminder, don’t forget to place all of the collectibles in your room if you want the trophy/achievement. Keep in mind that you will be missing out on some trophies by choosing the fishing option, so you’ll need to replay at least Act II to get the ones that correspond to the hunting rabbits choice. If you’d like to see all of the choices and outcomes for The Walking Dead: The Final Season Episode 1, you can check that out here.
That does it for all collectibles in Telltale’s The Walking Dead: Final Season Episode 1. For more tips and guides on The Walking Dead: The Final Season Episode 1 and future episodes collectibles, make sure to search Twinfinite.