How Many Maps There Are in the CoD Black Ops 4 Beta
Call of Duty is one of those series that never stops selling by the boatload at a time, and this year, Treyarch is bringing Black Ops 4 to the table. As is normally the case with multiplayer-focused titles, Treyarch has just kicked off its Black Ops 4 beta today to get valuable player feedback and ensure that everything’s running just fine on their end. While the Black Ops 4 beta doesn’t show everything you can expect to get your hands on in the full release of the game, it does have a fair amount of content for you to check out. Here’s how many maps there are in the CoD Black Ops 4 beta.
Players will have six different maps to check out in the Black Ops 4 beta for now. However, it’s worth noting that Treyarch has announced additional content and maps could be added into the beta at different times through the beta period. We’ve listed all six maps for you available in the Black Ops 4 beta below, alongside a brief description of each one.
All Maps in the Black Ops 4 Beta
- Frequency: A covert listening station deep in the mountainous region of Hunan Province is being used to track strategic targets across the globe.
- Contraband: Surveillance of an international arms smuggling operation has uncovered this shipping hub on a remote, uncharted island off the coast of Colombia.
- Seaside: An anti-government protest in this quaint coastal Spanish town grew out of control and forced a military shutdown.
- Payload: A defensive ICBM launch facility deep in an Icelandic mountain range has been infiltrated by hostile forces attempting to steal a nuclear warhead.
- Hacienda: A lavish vineyard estate situated on a quiet lake in the Spanish countryside, home to a high-ranking crime syndicate boss.
- Gridlock: A Japanese metropolis whose city center has been jammed up by a bank heist gone wrong.
That’s all you need to know about how many maps there are in the Black Ops 4 beta. For more on Black Ops 4 and everything else video games, be sure to search for Twinfinite.