How to Complete All Week 6 Challenges (Season 4) in Fortnite Battle Royale
Fortnite Battle Royale’s Season 4 Battle Pass brings a set of new weekly challenges each and every Thursday. The week 6 challenges are fairly straightforward, and will be even easier once we’ve given you a few tips and tricks on how to complete them all quickly. So, enough talking, let’s get to the important part.
All Season 4 Week 6 Challenges in Fortnite Battle Royale:
- Search Supply Drops (3) – You’ll just need to listen and look out for supply drops as you’re advancing to the center of the circle. You’ll hear a number of beeps in rapid succession, following by a whooshing of wind as they’re dropping in. You’ll then want to look for them coming down, or for the blue smoke on the ground where they’re going to land. Simply open them up and that’ll be the first of the week 6 challenges taken care of.
- Deal damage with Shotguns to opponents (1000) – Pretty straightforward and one you’ll likely unlock fairly quickly by just playing games. Aim for the head to net 150+ damage with a pump shotgun to really breeze through this challenge.
- Search Chests in Loot Lake (7) – This includes the buildings surrounding Loot Lake, so be sure to check the two large warehouse buildings to the west for a chest in each. There are two chest spawns on the bit of meteor that’s appeared in the east of the lake, and you’ll find potentially four chest spawns within the center house, as well. One is underneath in the little cave, another can be found on ground level outside the house tucked in a corner, and the other two can be found in the bedroom and attic of the house respectively. Oh, and there are two chest spawns on the island to the north of the house, too!
- Spray over different Carbide or Omega Posters (7) – Need a hand finding all of those posters? Check out our handy guide here.
- Search between a Playground, Campsite, and a Footprint – Check out the treasure location for the week 6 challenges here.
- SMG Eliminations (3) – Again, this is one that should simply come naturally if you just play through some games. The best method to get this we’ve found is to try and land one in a busy location at the start of the game. Gun people down before they have chance to grab a shotgun, which makes completing this much more difficult.
- Eliminate Opponents in Retail Row (3) – Simply drop at Retail Row and prepare for a fight. It’s going to be incredibly busy for the first few days of the week 6 challenges being live in Fortnite, so if you’re not ready to take on multiple players, or would rather not risk having many, many short games, leave this until early next week.
That’s all you need to know to complete all Season 4 Week 6 challenges in Fortnite Battle Royale. For more on the game, be sure to check out our ever-expanding wiki.