All Hungry Gnomes Locations (Week 8 Challenge) in Fortnite
Epic Games keeps Fortnite fresh with a slew of new challenges per week. For the Week 8 challenge, players are tasked with hunting down those Hungry Gnomes scattered across the map. Unless you have a really keen eye, it’s pretty easy to miss these little guys hiding behind the smallest nook and cranny. If you need help with this Fortnite challenge, here are all of the Hungry Gnomes locations for the Week 8 challenge (via Metabomb).
- Greasy Grove – This Hungry Gnome is in the basement inside the main diner, tucked away in the corner by a barrel.
- Huge Chair – Hidden behind the chairs and table inside the Taco Stand to the South of Shifty Shafts where the huge chair is located.
- Lucky Landing – In the diner on the South Side. Look for the fridge and find the Fortnite Hungry Gnome inside.
- Pleasant Park – In the gas station towards the Northeast, at the corner opposite the Vending Machine.
- Retail Row #1 – In the supermarket to the North, the Hungry Gnome is tucked away in the corner at the top of the store.
- Retail Row #2 – You can find this Fortnite Hungry Gnome behind the counter of the gas station to the South of Retail Row.
- Risky Reels – To the West of this location behind the fast food counter.
- Salty Springs – In the gas station on the Northeast side, right in the corner as per usual.
- Soccer Field #1 – Inside the Taco stand by the soccer field to the West of Tilted Towers.
- Soccer Field #2 – Inside the Taco stand in the soccer field to the East of Junk Junction.
- Tilted Towers – By a dumpster right in the center of Tilted Towers’ food station. On the “T” in Tilted if you’re going by the map.
- Tomato Town – You can find this Fortnite Hungry Gnome by the sink in the main Tomato building on the west side.
If we find any more Hungry Gnomes for the Week 8 challenge, we’ll be sure to update this list. For more tips and tricks on Fortnite, make sure to search for Twinfinite.