How to Complete All Week 2 Challenges in the Season 4 Battle Pass for Fortnite Battle Royale
Fortnite Battle Royale’s Season 4 has brought with it a whole lot more than simply a resetting of the leaderboards. There are new additions to the map dotted all over the place, a superhero theme to cosmetic items (and seemingly content in general), and of course a whole host of new challenges to work your way through. The week 2 challenges in Season 4’s Battle Pass are actually pretty straightforward, but if you’re just wanting to see what you’ll have to do, you can check out all of the week 2 challenges below.
How to Complete All Week 2 Challenges in Fortnite Battle Royale Season 4
- Search Chests in Greasy Grove (7) – This one may just take a few games, especially now that all Battle Pass players will be landing here to try and clear the first of these week 2 challenges. Your best bet is to aim for a house as, if you’re lucky, you’ll be looking at a couple of chests. The restaurant is also a good shout and tends to have a couple chests hiding inside. Though, we advise grabbing a weapon first and foremost so you’ve got some protection if you run into another player.
- Consume Hop Rocks (7) – This one’s incredibly easy. Simply head to either Dusty Divot, the old Prison, or any of the other craters that have appeared around the map and consume the glowing blue rocks by holding down Square on PS4, X on Xbox One, or E on PC when stood near them. Do this seven times and you’re all set.
- Deal damage with Suppressed Weapons to opponents (500) – This one may be the easiest if you try and land somewhere with a few other players. Look to land by any suppressed weapon you can see, and as soon as you do go on the hunt for other players seeking out a weapon. You see someone going for a chest? Shoot ’em before it’s too late. Running away from the busy landing spot? Shoot ’em in the back. You get the point. It shouldn’t take too long before you’ll have the damage required to complete this one of the week 2 challenges.
- Dance in front of different film cameras (7) – Fortnite Battle Royale’s map now has a bunch of film cameras lying around the place. The main place to head for these is the east side of Moisty Mire, as there’s not a filming location there, so plenty of cameras to get in front of. Risky Reels also has a film camera or two, so be sure to head there. You’ve also got the streaming set-ups in some house basements around the map. For example, there’s one in the house just to the west of Shifty Shafts.
- Search between a Scarecrow, Pink Hotrod, and a Big Screen – Though we’ve yet to confirm the exact treasure location for the week 2 challenges in Fortnite Battle Royale, we do know that you’ll be wanting to land just over to the east of Risky Reels just next to a tree to the southwest of the two houses to the northeast of the named location.
- Explosive Weapon Eliminations (3) – Explosive kills can be a pain to get, but as soon as you get your hands on a rocket launcher, this should be your default weapon. Grenade launchers can also be handy for destroying structures, but it’s actually the sticky grenades that’ll help you clear this week 2 challenge easily thanks to how fairly common they are and their ability to deal huge damage.
- Eliminate Opponents in Tomato Town (3) – This is going to be a pretty busy landing zone for the next few days, so if you’re not ready to take on the challenge, you might want to give it until Friday or so for this to cool down. When you drop in, go for a shotgun or an assault rifle, or really any weapon you can slay with. Don’t go for chests. You can grab the contents of any chests off the bodies of players you eliminate, so just focus on hunting them down as soon as possible. Another tip for this one is to try landing on the cliff nearby and picking people off with a hunting rifle or sniper.
That’s all you need to know to complete the week 2 challenges in Fortnite Battle Royale. For more on the game, be sure to check out our ever-expanding wiki.