How to Complete All Week 4 Challenges in Fortnite Battle Royale (Season 4)
Another Tuesday during Fortnite Battle Royale’s Season 4 means that there’s a fresh batch of weekly challenges for players to take on. The week 4 challenges feature many that we’ve seen show up before, and a couple of entirely new ones to boot, too. However, there is a nightmare challenge from last season that’s returned to hunt all you Fortnite Battle Pass owners once again.
To give you a helping hand making your way to Tier 100 in the Season 4 Battle Pass, we’ve compiled a quick guide below talking you through how to complete all week 4 challenges in Fortnite Battle Royale, so without further ado, let’s dive right on in.
All Season 4 Week 4 Challenges in Fortnite Battle Royale:
- Deal damage to opponents with Assault Rifles (1000) – This one’s a bit of a given, and as long as you don’t have some serious hatred for Assault Rifles or die immediately, you should have this wrapped up in a few games. Aim for the head to maximize damage dealt per shot, and always try and keep within range. The bullet drop-off on assault rifles in Fortnite now is a cruel, cruel mistress.
- Search Chests in Wailing Woods (7) – We told you there was a horrific challenge from a past season returning, and here it is. Fortunately, we’ve got a few Wailing Woods chest locations jotted down here, making this arduous challenge that little bit easier for you.
- Search Seven Ammo Boxes in a single match (7) – Your best bet for this one is to try and land at a named location that others probably won’t. Look for somewhere far away from the line of the Battle Bus and go for it. Make sure to check every room and you’ll likely find a few. Our top pick for this is the industrial lot to the northeast of Flush Factory. You’ll find a fair few ammo boxes in all of the buildings, plus, head northwest a little and you’ll find three or four more in the small collection of buildings here.
- Visit the center of different Storm Circles in a single match (3) – For this one of the week 4 challenges, you simply need to survive long enough and stay in the center of three different Storm Circles in the same game. Your best bet for this one is to get some weapons and camp it out in a house in the circle. Whenever you need to move into the circle again, move early to avoid those fighting or venturing in from further out, and look for a quiet, safe building to head into again.
- Search between a Bench, Ice Cream Truck and Helicopter – It’s another one of those Fortnite challenges that test just how well you know the landmarks on the map. If you suck at remembering the locations of landmarks on Fortnite’s map, you can just check our guide here. It’s much easier that way, too!
- Trap Eliminations (1) – Simply get one trap elimination in Battle Royale over as many games as you need. Of course, you’ll need to be lucky enough to get a trap first, but with these being an uncommon find, this shouldn’t be too difficult.
- Eliminate opponents in Snobby Shores (3) – The last of the Season 4 week 4 challenges in Fortnite Battle Royale is another straightforward one. Head to Snobby Shores, eliminate three opponents and you’re all set. Try and get any weapon immediately, rather than going for a chest, and hunt down other players in the early stages. If you’re struggling to handle the heat in the opening few days, just try again towards the start of next week when it should be a little quieter.
That’s all you need to know to complete all Season 4 Week 4 challenges in Fortnite Battle Royale. For more on the game, be sure to check out our ever-expanding wiki.