All Rubber Duckies Locations in Fortnite Battle Royale
Another week, another new challenge as part of the Fortnite Battle Pass season 3. Just as in last season, we’ve a new set of collectibles to hunt down across the map. This time it’s a set of Rubber Duckies, and here we’re running you through exactly where to find each one.
Rubber Duckies Locations in Fortnite Battle Royale
- Retail Row – There are two in Retail Row. One is in resting in a bathtub to the north of the area, the other is sitting by the metal grated fence at the southeastern end.
- Fatal Fields – Head along the stream in a northeast direction.
- Metal Bridge – Locate the bridge between Lucky Landing and Flush Factory and search underneath it. The Rubber Ducky is beside an ice cream truck.
- Snobby Shores – The large empty swimming pool.
- Northeast of Anarchy Acres – Can be found on a platform beneath the waterfall
- Lonely Lodge – Check your map and reference the letter “L” in “Lonely Lodge,” head directly north and it’s beside a cliff face.
- Loot Lake – To the north of the lake is a boat moored against a pier. You’ll find it here.
- Lucky Landing – Locate the waterfall to the west of Lucky Landing and you’ll see it sitting on the water’s edge.
- South of the Prison – Directly South of the Prison and slightly west of Moisty Mire is a murky pool of water near a cliff face, you’ll find it here.
If you’d like a video reference that better clarifies the precise location of all the Rubber Duckies, head here. As always, we encourage you to support the content creator.
That’s all you need to know about where to find all Rubber Duckies locations in Fortnite. For more useful tips and guides on the game, check out our wiki page.