All Risky Reels Chest Locations in Fortnite Battle Royale
The wait for Fortnite Battle Royale Season 4 has finally ended, with the update bringing with it a new Battle Pass, new challenges, and changes to the map. One place you may want to head to once you’ve jumped out of the Battle Bus is Risky Reels, and you’ll want to know where you can find chests once you’ve landed so that you can get your hands on some weapons. Here are all the chests locations we know about so far.
The list is a work in progress and we will add more Risky Reels chest locations once we have found them.
All Risky Reels Chest Locations in Fortnite
- You’ll find one on the roof of the building to the north of Risky Reels. If you’re coming in from the air, you should be able to see it through the broken part of the roof.
- There’s also one at the bottom of that building, in the room you enter before the green screen studio.
- You’ll see one clearly in the open on the back of a car just to the north of the small crater in the center.
- In the hut to the east, the one with all the picnic benches in, you should see one on the floor by the inside wall.
- There are two lorries in Risky Reels, one on the east side and one on the west, check inside the back of both of them for a chest.
- On the west side of Risky Reels, to the west of the cars, you’ll find a chest in one of those small wooden sheds next to a pickup truck.
- There’s another chest sat on top of one of the purple vans in the northeast section of this locale.
- In the southwest section of this location, you’ll find a chest inside the building here. It’s in the toilets!
That’s all you need to know about the Risky Reels Chest Locations in Fortnite Battle Royale. For more on the game, be sure to check out our wiki guide.