All Bullseye Locations in Fortnite Battle Royale
Fortnite Battle Royale’s week three challenges for Battle Pass owners have now gone live following the release of the latest update. Not only do these challenges provide you with easy Battle Royale crests to rank up faster, they’re also an often fun distraction from the standard building and blasting action. Some of them can be a little tricky, though, and so we’re here to give you a helping hand. Here are all of the bullseye locations we’ve spotted in Fortnite Battle Royale so far.
When you’re dropping from the Battle Bus, you should be able to see red markers dotted around the map. We’re continuing to update this post as we find more, so be sure to check back soon for the complete list, but this should get the challenge pretty much done for you for now.
All Bullseye Locations We’ve Found so Far
- For this one, you’re going to look around Tilted Towers. This bullseye is just on the hill to the south.
- Another bullseye location in Fortnite Battle Royale can be found north-west of Tilted Towers on yet another hill.
- The next bullseye you can find for this week three challenge is in the center house of Loot Lake. Just go land on the roof and that’ll be another ticked off the checklist.
- Head to the largest, main lodge at Lonely Lodge and land on the roof. The confetti that explodes out will indicate you’ve ticked another bullseye location off the list.
- Make your way to Wailing Woods and land on the big watchtower in the center for this Bullseye.
- Make your way north from Flush Factory and hug the west path up until you reach the little village. Look for the burned out building up on the hill to the west and you’ll be able to spot the glowing red bullseye as you’re dropping down from the Battle Bus.
- West of Anarchy Acres in the umbrella-shaped trench from last week’s treasure challenge.
- On top of the main building at Flush Factory you’ll find another of the bullseye locations.
- Land on the soccer field at Pleasant Park to find another of Fortnite Battle Royale’s bullseye locations.
- The middle container of Dusty Depot has one of the bullseye locations on its roof.
- To the west of retail row, you’ll find another of the bullseye locations on the top of a hill.
That’s all you need to know to find all of the bullseye locations in Fortnite Battle Royale. If you think we’ve missed one, or have just spotted another yourself, let us know in the comments below and we’ll update our post.
For more on Fortnite Battle Royale, be sure to check out our ever-expanding wiki.