All Comic Book Locations in Far Cry 5
Far Cry 5 features a fair share of hidden collectible items you can go looking for. One particular item you can go hunting for are comic books about Vietnam, Mars, and zombies – themes that allude to the game’s season pass. Overall, there are 12 comics scattered in the open world. Here’s where you can find each of them in Far Cry 5:
- Comic 1 (Vietnam) – You can find this in John’s Region at the Boyd Residence. Head inside the bedroom and look for the comic sitting on the bed. You might have to check a bit closely since the book blends with the sheets.
- Comic 2 (Mars) – You can find this in John’s Region at the Parker Laboratories. Once you’re there, go inside the trailer and find the comic book on the edge of a desk near several papers.
- Comic 3 (Mars) – You can find this in John’s Region at the Bradbury Farm. After you enter the barn, climb up to the loft and find the comic beside the mattress.
- Comic 4 (Zombie) – You can find this in Faith’s Region at the Peaches Taxidermy location. Look for the house in the area and head over to the TV. The book will be waiting beside a box of tissues.
- Comic 5 (Zombie) – You can find this in Jacob’s Region at the Jefferson Lookout Tower. Follow a winding road at the northwest edge of the map to find the lookout tower. Head inside and find the comic on a table with money.
- Comic 6 (Vietnam) – You can find this in Jacob’s Region at the McNeill Residence. To find the sixth Far Cry 5 comic book, walk around to the back of the house and look for a boarded window. Break it with a melee weapon attack and you’ll see the book on a counter inside the bathroom.
- Comic 7 (Zombie) – You can find this in Jacob’s Region at the Eliot Residence. You’ll need to head to the back of the house and look for graffiti on the wall. Check the edge of the wall and look for a section with missing barbwire where you can climb and jump on the roof. From there, you’ll want to crouch through the window and grab the comic on top of some black lockers.
- Comic 8 (Vietnam) – You can find this in Faith’s Region at the Chan Residence. You’ll find this house south of the large statue, sitting on the mountain slope. Once you reach the cabin, go inside and find the comic on the bed.
- Comic 9 (Vietnam) – You can find this in Faith’s Region at the Vasquez Residence. The building you’re looking for is to the west of the road and south of an island. You’ll find the book placed on the couch next to a remote.
- Comic 10 (Mars) – You can find this in Faith’s Region at Camp Cougars. If you’re having trouble finding the area, it’s just to the southwest of the fourth comic’s location. You’ll find the tenth comic on the ground at a campsite, right beside the tent.
- Comic 11 (Mars) – You can find this in Faith’s Region at the Boshaw Manor. Look for the trailer and go inside to find the comic on top of a nightstand.
- Comic 12 (Zombie) – You can find this in Faith’s Region at O’Hara’s Haunted House. Head over to the crates on the side of the house and climb to the roof. From there, jump down near the attic window and look for the last Far Cry 5 comic book on a mattress on the floor.
For more tips and tricks on Far Cry 5, make sure to check out our nifty wiki!