How to Play Multiplayer in Attack on Titan 2
Attack on Titan 2 expands on the multiplayer fundamentals found in the original game. It introduces players to a new competitive mode for them to have fun in alongside a returning co-op mode that has two friends join together to experience everything the game has to offer.
Annihilation Mode pits two groups of four against one another in an effort to see which team will be able to rack up the most points before time is up. Points are earned by correctly slicing and severing off Titan appendages. More points are earned, of course, for killing the beasts entirely.
In order to access either mode, simply follow the steps below:
- Select Online Co-op or Annihilation Mode.
- Choose from either one of the game’s established characters or your own customizable character.
- Navigate through an array of different settings. If you only want friends in your Annihilation party, change your party’s privacy to private.
- Create a room (for Online Co-op, move on to step 5).
- Press triangle or Y to invite your friends
- Launch the game and have fun!
You’ll now have the ability to traverse Attack on Titan 2’s blood-soaked streets and slay Titans with a handy partner by your side. For more helpful guides on the game, be sure to search for Twinfinite.