All The Sims 4: Jungle Adventure Cheats We’ve Found So Far
The Sims 4: Jungle Adventure is finally available, opening up the exotic jungle of Selvadorada for your sims to go and explore at their own leisure. Of course, it wouldn’t be Sims content if there weren’t some cheats to make use of in the game pack.
Jungle Adventure actually has a bunch of fun cheats that players can try out, from maxing out skills, to turning your sim into a skeleton. You can check out the full list of The Sims 4: Jungle Adventure cheats we’ve found so far below.
Remember: in order to actually enter these cheats into the game, you’ll need to first open the cheat console by pressing CTRL + SHIFT + C at once. You’ll then need to type ‘testingcheats true’ before entering these in order for them to work.
The Sims 4: Jungle Adventure Cheats: How to Max Skills, Get Traits, and More
- Max out your sim’s Selvadoradian Culture Skill – stats.set_skill_level Minor_LocalCulture 5
- Max out your sim’s Archaeology Skill – stats.set_skill_level Major_Archaeology 10
- Give your sim the Treasure Hunter trait, which helps them to find treasures and relics in treasure chests that other sims might miss – traits.equip_trait Trait_JungleExplorer
- Gives your sim the Museum Patreon trait, which allows them to donate artifacts to the museum and also act more confidently at the museum – traits.equip_trait Trait_Archaeology
- Kill your sim instantly with poison – traits.equip_trait poison
- Activate this and have your sim try and repair something and they’ll be electrocuted – sims.add_buff curses_MarkedForDeath_Common
- Gives your sim the chance of spontaneously combusting at any time when this is active – sims.add_buff curses_MarkedForDeath_Uncommon
- Your sim will be poisoned as soon as you enter this. You’ll have three days to cure them, otherwise they’ll die – sims.add_buff curses_MarkedForDeath_Rare
- Turn your sim into a skeleton – traits.equip_trait Trait_Hidden_Skeleton_ServiceSkeleton
- Adds the Blessing of the Bones buff to your sim, turning them into a skeleton for 12 hours – sims.add_buff Buff_Skeleton
- Removes the Blessing of the Bones buff from your sim, turning them back into a normal person – sims.remove_buff Buff_Skeleton
And that’s all of the cheats we’ve come across in the latest game pack addition for The Sims 4 so far. For more on The Sims 4 and its Jungle Adventure game pack, be sure to search for Twinfinite.