Introductions Quest Guide for Stardew Valley
Stardew Valley is a farming simulator that gives you plenty of tasks at the start of the game. While you’ll be busy setting up your farm, there are some quests that require you to mingle with the townsfolk. During the start of the game, you’ll get the Introductions quest wherein you have to introduce yourself to all of the villagers in the game.
Here’s where you can find all the people you need to look for to complete the Introductions quest:
- Abigail – You can find this Stardew Valley villager in Pierre’s General Store where she lives. If she isn’t in the front of the store, check the back end. She’ll also sometimes visit the forest to the west or beach to the south.
- Alex – He’s usually inside his house, which is located to the east of Pierre’s general store. You can also find him playing with his dog near the dog pen, or under a tree beside his home.
- Caroline – She spends most of her time at the back area of Pierre’s General Store, talking with her friends.
- Clint – You can find this blacksmith in his shop at the east side of town across the river.
- Demetrius – He’s usually located in the Carpenter’s Shop at the far north side of town. He also hangs around by the lake near the mines.
- Elliot – This Stardew Valley villager likes to stay in his cabin by the beach. He’ll occasionally stroll around outside of his home, or walk to the bridge just north of the beach.
- Emily – While you can find Emily at her home at the southwest of town, she’ll wander around the town for a few minutes every day.
- Evelyn – You can find Evelyn at Alex’s house which is located near Pierre’s General Store. She’ll also roam around the center of the town once a day.
- George – You can easily find him at Evelyn’s house near Pierre’s General Store.
- Gus – He usually stays inside the Saloon in the center of town. At night, you can find him at his trailer to the east of his pub.
- Haley – She usually stays at her house located in the southwest of town. If she isn’t there, you can find her at the beach, the fountain at the north of town, or the river south of Marnie’s Ranch.
- Harvey – He likes to stay in his clinic right next to Pierre’s General Store. Other times, he heads to the fountain at the north of the clinic.
- Jas – This little girl likes to move around a lot, but you can find her at Marnie’s Ranch. She also likes to visit the museum to the east of town.
- Jodi – You can find this Stardew Valley villager at her home in the southwest corner of town.
- Leah – A wandering soul, Leah can be found at Pierre’s General Store, the beach, the bar, or the pond at the west of town.
- Lewis – You can find the mayor at the mayor’s manor, or at the north of town near Pierre’s General Store.
- Linus – This Stardew Valley villager can be found near the mines or Carpenter’s Shop at the north side of town. He also likes to stay by the lake near his tent.
- Marnie – She’s usually at her ranch found at the south of your farm. If she isn’t there, you can find Marnie at the museum or the river near it.
- Maru – She spends most of her time at the carpenter’s shop in the north part of town. You can also find her at Harvey’s clinic where she works as a nurse.
- Pam – This Stardew Valley villager likes to spend most of her time at the Saloon near the center of town. When she’s not there, try checking the trailer to the east of the bar.
- Penny – Another wandering soul, you can find Penny at the river behind Joja Mart, the east of Haley’s home, the library, or in her trailer.
- Pierre – You can find him in his General Store in the center of town.
- Robin – She usually stays in the Carpenter Shop to the north side of town.
- Sam – He spends most of his time working at Joja Mart, staying at his house, or simply walking around town.
- Sebastian – You can find him at his home in the Carpenter Shop. Seldomly, this Stardew Valley villager strolls around town or visit the lake near his home.
- Shane – You can find him working at Joja Mart, in the Saloon, or at Marnie’s Ranch.
- Vincent – He spends most of his time at home located at the southwest part of town, but he also likes to visit the museum.
- Willy – This fisherman stays in his fishing shop found at the pier on the beach.
- Wizard – You’ll automatically meet him as part of another quest which unlocks several weeks into the story.
Once you find all of the villagers, you’ll have finished the Introductions quest! If you need more help with Stardew Valley, make sure to check out our wiki!