All Ancient Tombs Locations in Assassin’s Creed Origins
Assassin’s Creed Origins gives you a huge version of Ancient Egypt to roam around and explore. As you might expect, there are a ton of optional activities to occupy your time, including sidequests, assassination contracts, resources to collect, and more. One of the biggest side activities involves the numerous tombs you can explore and loot for treasure. Each tomb is basically a small puzzle, and you’ll need to use a torch the entire time, and make your way to the tomb’s ancient tablet. Most of the tombs are located in pyramids, and it’s possible to complete all of them once you’ve beaten the opening act of the game and open up the rest of the map outside of Siwa.
There are 19 tombs in total to complete in Assassin’s Creed Origins, and there’s an easy way to find all their locations. In the online market you can purchase a tombs map for 200 Helix Credits that reveals the location of each and every one. You actually get 200 Helix Credits for free by completing the first few main missions, which you can use to purchase maps, costumes, or booster packs. If you only want to spend it on the tombs map, it’ll save you a lot of time running around. If you’d rather spend the credits on something else, we’ll help give you the locations of the tombs in Assassin’s Creed Origins.
Keep an eye out for treasure in each tomb, as well as Silica, a resource you’ll need for crafting the Secret Isu Armor. These are glowing yellow rocks scattered around. It’s a good idea to continuously use Animus Pulse while exploring tombs, as it’ll mark different treasure and items you can grab.
In terms of each area Giza has 5 tombs, Siwa has 1, Desheret Desert 2, UAB Nome 1, Haueris Nome 3, Black Desert 2, Isolated Desert 3, and Saqqara Nome 2.
- Mountain of the Dead – This tomb is on the Northwest edge of Siwa, right near the lake. Outside of it you’ll find Fenuku, who gives you the mission Hideaway, which has you finding his brother.
UAB Nome – 1
- Tomb of the Cynic – Located in the Northeast area of UAB Nome. Just look near the Southwest side of the water and you should be able to find it.
Desheret Desert – 2
- Seth-Anat Tomb – Go to the far south area of the canyon in Desheret Desert. Once you’re at the far South side, check the West side of the canyon for the entrance to Seth-Anat Tomb.
- Qeneb Too Kah’Aiye Tomb – This tomb can only be accessed through the Seth-Anat Tomb. It cannot be found or entered any other way unfortunately. It’s on the opposite side of the canyon, but when exploring Seth-Anat you should find it.
Black Desert – 2
- Nomarch’s Tomb – First get to the Southern end of the Black Desert, and look near the West edge of Faiyum. There’s going to be a large hole that you’ll need to find in the ground, and drop into it.
- Sheshem.eff Er Aat Tomb – Just like in Deshseret Desert, you cannot access Sheshem.eff until you make your way through Nomarch’s tomb. At the end you’ll find the entrance.
Saqqara Nome – 2
- Tomb of Sneferu – You’ll find this tomb on the East side of Nitria village, inside a pyramid. Just go to the North side of the pyramid to get to the entrance.
- Tomb of Djoser – Head to the very Northeast edge of Saqqara Nome, and then find the pyramid there, head to the North side and head in.
Haueris Nome – 3
- Tomb of Amenemhat III – For this one go to the central large area of Haueris Nome, on the West side. Then look near the fast travel point basically in the center of Haueris Nome, near the river and just to the East of the split to smaller islands.
- Tomb of Smenkhkare – Head to the South edge on the large peninsula in Haueris Nome, and find an area filled with a lot of tall pillars. You’ll find the entrance to the tomb in this area.
- Eeyoo Sekedoo Aat Tomb – The entrance to this tomb is at the end of the Tomb of Smenkhkare. You’ll need to find your way through that tomb to enter this one.
Isolated Desert – 3
- Golden Tomb – The Golden Tomb can be found on the East side of the Isolated Desert. You’ll need to go between the Theos Elpis Rift and Remetch Ra, then head to the North side of the mountains. Look for a weakened wall and bash your way into the tomb.
- Oun Maa Niye Ressoot Tomb – The entrance to this tomb is at the end of the Golden Tomb. Again, you’ll need to get through the Golden Tomb to get to it.
- Tomb of the Nomads – Head to the Northwest edge of the Isolated Desert, and along the road you should be able to able to find the entrance in the side of the mountain.
Giza – 5
- Tomb of Khufu – This tomb is easy to find, as it’s located inside the Great Pyramid of Giza. Just head to the North side and you can head into the tomb.
- Tomb of Khafre – Khafre is basically in the center of Giza, and it’s easy to spot as it’s inside the largest pyramid in the entire area. Just head to the North side of the pyramid and head in.
- Tomb of Menkaure – If you look at the Tomb of Khufu and Khafre locations on the map, go diagonally down and you’ll see a smaller pyramid down and to the left of Khafre. Head there and go in the North side to enter the Tomb of Menkaure.
- Adorer of Thoth Tomb – Head to the Northwest section of Giza, just go almost straight West from the Great Pyramid of Giza. Along the mountains and in the sandy area you’ll find the entrance.
- Eesfet Oon-m’Aa Poo Tomb – This tomb is simply located right behind the Great Sphinx in East Giza. Just head there and look behind the monument. However, you will need to have completed Bayek’s Promise in order to find it.
For more info on Assassin’s Creed Origins, make sure to check out our wiki.